431-440

431. 

   Zhang's father and Zhang's mother looked at each other, and the two were in the same mind. After being a husband and wife for so many years, they could tell at a glance what they were thinking.

Father Zhang immediately covered his heart, closed his eyes, and groaned in pain.

"My boss, my son..."

Mother Zhang hurriedly supported her husband and said.

"We don't care about the old people. You see your dad is like this now. Your dad has a heart attack. If he is not in good health, I will help him go home first. You should go back to your parents' home and find a way. You should know what's going on at home. There's nothing I can do with your dad."

Throwing down these words, they supported their man, and the two quickly left the hospital.

This operation made everyone in the hospital stunned on the spot. The doctor and nurse looked back sympathetically at Feng Huiru, who was still kneeling on the ground.

The father-in-law was really unlucky to meet such a mother-in-law.

Feng Huiru fell to the ground and started crying.

"How could they do this? This is their own son, why are people so cruel?" The doctor and nurse helped her up. They had seen this kind of thing a lot.

But the first time I saw my biological parents would treat my biological son like this.

"Don't cry, you should go back and think of a way. No matter what, you have to save the living first."

Feng Huiru wiped away her tears and hurried out.

Yeah, she can't mess up now!

What if Zhang Zhengang, who was lying in the hospital, was in a mess, too?

If even she gave up, Zhang Zhengang would only be left with a dead end.

Feng Huiru quickly ran back to her mother's family. At this time, she could only rely on her mother's family.

Liu Cuihua finally came back home and settled down, originally thinking of taking a breather and resting.

As a result, it was getting dark, and Liu Cuihua had not waited to eat and rest on the kang. I heard the voice of my daughter coming back.

"Sister, why are you back? Didn't you just break up with your mother this morning?"

Feng Zhixiang, the fourth eldest, was a little puzzled when he saw his sister coming back.

As soon as the second child heard this, he also walked out of the house.

"Sister, what's going on? Did something happen?"

He was newly married with a daughter-in-law. Now that he has a daughter-in-law to help his mother with housework, he can save a lot of worries.

"What's wrong with Huiru? Why are you back?" When Liu Cuihua heard this, she hurriedly put on her shoes and ran out of the house. She was startled when she saw her daughter's eyes were red and her hair was disheveled.

"Mother, I beg you, please help Zhen Gang."

When Feng Huiru sat down and took a sip of water and told the whole story, Liu Cuihua was already furious.

"Who are these people? I don't care about my own son. Tiger poison doesn't eat their children. Is this family a beast?"

Feng Zhiqiang glanced at the second sister.

"Mother, don't be angry because of this at this time, so let's find a way to collect the money first. Pay the hospital fee for the brother-in-law. It seems that the two in-laws don't plan to care about the brother-in-law. They are probably also I heard that even if my brother-in-law is cured, I am afraid he will suffer from hemiplegia. Second sister, I advise you, you have to make plans early. According to the behavior of the two couples, even if the brother-in-law is discharged from the hospital, I am afraid that you will not be able to go back to that house. If you don't plan ahead, you and your brother-in-law are likely to end up on the streets. Mother, we have to pay for this money, but we can't pay it so silently. Even if we pay for the hospitalization fee, we must let everyone in the neighborhood know about it. We can't do good things and end up doing bad things. "

Feng Zhiqiang has always had a brain, he is smart, and his brain is flexible. This is the point.

"Yes, yes, the third child is right. Let's do things separately. I'll go to the cabinet to find my passbook." "

Liu Cuihua hurried back to the house, opened the cabinet and took out the passbook. There was 500 yuan in the passbook.

This money was originally intended to be kept, but it was left for him when the little girl came back. When I got married, I had already spent part of it for the eldest and the second child, and the remaining part was later added to Feng Huizhen sending her money from time to time, and the 500 yuan was collected.

But the operation cost 600 yuan. It was still 100 yuan short.

Liu Cuihua handed the passbook to her daughter.

At the same time, she also gave the household registration book and seal to her daughter. At this
moment, to withdraw money, it is not necessary to hold the household registration book and my seal, and the money can be withdrawn.

Of course, there is no password for the money at the moment.

"You take out the money first, and hand over this part of the money first. Mother will borrow it from others when she goes to the village. I will ask your brother to give you the rest of the money later. past. "

Feng Huiru cried and took the passbook, she knew that she had wiped her parents' house dry.

"Mother, thank you."

"What nonsense is your child talking about? We are a family, and we have encountered such a big difficulty. If you don't look for us, who are you looking for?"

"You go to the hospital first, you are now When I go out to borrow money and put it in my pocket, my second child and I will go to your parents-in-law and they will never let them go without paying a penny."

Liu Cuihua sent her daughter away and discussed the countermeasures with her son. Feng Zhiqiang called his brother and then called again. A few aunts in the village helped.

Liu Cuihua'er found a few families in the village that she knew well. When they said they wanted to borrow money, people were very generous. Who knew that the Liu family was up now, and the 100 yuan would definitely be repaid.

As soon as Feng Gaihua's parents heard that they were going to find someone to help out, they were going to make trouble with their in-laws.

Immediately, the two came together, they were the puppets of the unwavering Feng Huizhen.

To do things for the master's parents is to do things for the master.

These two are the well-known er liuzi and shrew in the village. It will only be good for them, not bad.

A group of people went straight to Zhang's house.

The Zhang family's parents are talking together in the house.

"It's not that we don't care what happened to the boss today. We can't control it. If the boss is hemiplegia in the future, who will support him?

" , it's not appropriate to leave it alone. What should you say about us when the neighbors see it? You must not poke our spines?"

Although Father Zhang was shameless, he was his own son, and he was still a little nervous.

"Even if it's a stab in the spine, who knows? If you don't tell me, how can the neighbors know about the old lady's daughter-in-law, it's not that you don't know how clumsy she is, she definitely won't tell the neighbors. Let's just say that we spent money, and no one was rescued, or he was paralyzed. What else can the neighbors say? "

"Oh, why is the boss this fate?" I originally asked the boss to take over the job because I thought that the boss would be able to take on more for the family in the future, but I didn't expect the boss to be like this now. How does this work? "

"Don't say it, you said that, I just remembered and hurry up, you go to the factory for a trip. Let the second child take over the job, it is said that the eldest is very ill in the hospital now and is likely to die. Explain to let his younger brother take over the job. Otherwise, if the boss really doesn't have it, then the job quota will not be able to reach our house. "