31-35

31. You who was Wronged

  As soon as I entered the brigade headquarters, there were many people sitting in the brigade headquarters. First of all, several cadres from the village were all present.

The village chief, Liu Changfa, was smoking a dry cigarette there. Sitting next to him was the fifth uncle, the party secretary of the village. The fifth uncle was a respected elder in the village.

Next to it are women directors and accountants.

On the other side, Liu Zhigang was sitting by the window, while Feng Gaihua was sitting two tables away from him.

By his side are Feng Gaihua's parents.

Feng Gaihua was sobbing in her mother's arms, and it seemed that she was completely awake now.

When she saw Feng Huizhen coming in, Feng Gaihua's cry became a little louder.

Moreover, she suddenly rushed in front of Feng Huizhen with her hair disheveled.

A pair of hands with great strength grabbed Feng Huizhen's arm fiercely.

"Huizhen, I treat you like my own sister. I have done everything for you all these years. I didn't expect you to treat me like this, why did you treat me like this? You clearly made an appointment with Liu Zhigang. You asked me to take you there. Seeing Liu Zhigang, how could you knock me out and throw me into the woods. You tell the captain clearly why you do this? I'm sorry for you, you want to treat me like this."

Feng Gaihua is going crazy Now, when she woke up, she realized that things had taken a weird road.

Originally, she thought that Feng Huizhen would accept this matter willingly.

Unexpectedly, in the end, the person who was rumored by the whole village became herself.

But her purpose was not to marry Liu Zhigang, and she would not marry Liu Zhigang if she died.

This man Liu Zhigang is not a gadget, but a beast. If she wants to marry him, her life will be ruined.

She would rather die than marry Liu Zhigang and take the old road of her life.

I can only hope that, without a hundred words of argument, this crime has to fall on Feng Huizhen's head.

Of course, this is not considered to have wronged Feng Huizhen, it was Feng Huizhen who knocked herself unconscious.

She thought about the person who knocked her unconscious behind her back, who else could it be except Feng Huizhen?

"Sister Gaihuaer, what are you talking about? How could I ask you to make an appointment with Liu Zhigang? I've been working in a noodle factory. I just came back this morning, and I was so busy at home that I didn't even have time to leave the yard.

If it weren't for the night, If you insist on taking me out for a walk, how can I go out with you? You can't put this matter on my head just because of this." The frightened Feng Huizhen was like a frightened bunny, and she tried to force it. I want to break free from Feng Gaihua's restraint.

Feng Gaihua tried harder and harder, but in the end, Liu Cuihua couldn't stand it any longer and stepped forward and pulled Feng Gaihua away.

As soon as he saw his daughter's arm, she immediately felt distressed and displeased on the ground.

"Gaihua, what are you doing? Look at how hard you are, you've scratched Huizhen's arm."

Liu Changfa knocked on the dry smoke gun in his hand, and now all the parties involved are present.

He had planned his son's marriage for a long time, but he was not going to find one in the village. He originally wanted to find a suitable family in the county town. After all, their family was no ordinary family.

But I didn't expect this to happen today. The whole village saw their jokes.

As soon as Feng Gaihua woke up, she immediately said that someone had knocked her unconscious.

At first, it was not revealed who knocked her out, but when she knew that she and Liu Zhigang had such a big trouble.

Feng Gaihua immediately changed his tune and said that the person who knocked her out was Feng Huizhen.

Liu Changfa was skeptical at first, because he felt that Feng Huizhen could not do such a thing.

Although Feng Huizhen was a little temperamental in the village, this child was not close to ordinary people.

The most important thing is that Feng Huizhen is small and has no strength. She just goes up the mountain to hunt hogweed, and sometimes she can't complete the six work points.

How much strength would it take to knock Feng Gaihua unconscious with a single stick?

Mainly because I can't think of what Feng Huizhen is drawing?

If Feng Huizhen was drawing her son, why didn't she go to the grove, but put Feng Gaihua in the grove instead?

This is unreasonable and does not meet the needs of interests.

If it is said that Feng Huizhen is to frame Feng Gaihua, but this is not right, everyone in the village knows that Feng Gaihua and Feng Huizhen are as good as wearing a pair of pants.

The two were really close.

The two families are also related by blood, and the two children grew up together, so there is no deep hatred.

No matter how she thought about it, Feng Huizhen couldn't fall on her head.

However, Feng Gaihua insisted that it was Feng Huizhen who did it, and also insisted that it was Feng Huizhen who made the appointment to the grove.

He asked his son, and the son hesitated, that is, he couldn't tell who asked him to the grove.

So he suspected that it was really Feng Huizhen who did it.

If Feng Huizhen really did it, what would Feng Huizhen want to do?

Do you want to frame your own son, or is it because you want to frame your own son because you can't, so you drag Feng Gaihua into the water?

It doesn't make sense, Liu Cuihua, a widow, has always kept her own in the village, raising her children with peace of mind. Several of the Feng family's children, namely Feng Zhiyuan, are a little bit off, and the other children are honest children.

In the village, he doesn't pick up on trouble, and he doesn't do some sneaky things.

If Feng Huizhen did this, there would be no reason, and no reason.

"Okay, let's talk, what's going on?" Feng Huizhen stood beside her mother.

"Uncle Captain, I really don't know what's going on. I was sleeping at home just now. Who knew someone ran into my yard and shouted, saying that I should come to the brigade, so I came with my mother."

Feng Huizhen Pulling on her mother's sleeve, she looked like a little girl who had never seen much of the world.

Originally only 15 years old, Feng Huizhen has not grown, she feels thin and small, and the look on her face is blank and at a loss.

Feng Huizhen felt that her acting skills were barely able to fight.

The production team leader, Liu Changfa, looked at Feng Huizhen, and he was sure that Feng Huizhen did not look like a shrewd child in his eyes for so many years.

If this kid was really so smart, she wouldn't have done so many stupid things in the village.

"Okay, then I asked you Feng Gaihua and said to go out with you, but I helped you ask Liu Zhigang to meet in the grove, but I didn't want to be knocked out by you and thrown in the grove. This is what you did. ?" The

last sentence carried a bit of majesty, and he himself was the production team leader in the village, and without that ability, he couldn't control these people in the production team.

These words are meant to scare Feng Huizhen. Generally, children can't stand the momentum of adults, and they will show their secrets when they are frightened.

Hearing this, Feng Huizhen cried out with a wow.

"Uncle Captain, this is a wrongful death to me. I don't believe you ask my mother. Just now Feng Gaihua came to look for me and insisted that she miss me in the city these days. That's why I went out with her for a walk, but I didn't. After two steps, Feng Gaihua told me that she and Liu Zhigang had an appointment to meet in the grove and asked me to cover her. How could I do such a thing, if my mother knew about it, I would not have to break my leg. I was afraid so I didn't do it, so I ran back alone, I don't know what happened next."

The voice trembled slightly with a crying voice, and there was a bit of anger.

After hearing this, all the cadres in the room gave Feng Gaihua meaningful glances.