281-290

281.

      Yao Yali looked up like a puppet, looking up at the earnestness in her mother's eyes.

Looking back, my sister Yao Yaping shook her head in pain and shouted.

"Eldest sister, don't listen to our mother. Haven't you been enough in this fire pit?"

"Eldest sister, don't be afraid, come back after divorce. I will support you."

"Eldest sister, Wang Yong is not a person, you can no longer be Continue to live with him, sooner or later he will kill you."

"Shut up, shut up for me, she knows about your eldest sister, she can make up her own mind, do you need you to talk nonsense there? You A girl who hasn't married yet, look what you said?"

Li Xiangyun quickly walked towards Yao Yaping, pinched her daughter's arm hard, preventing her from continuing to speak.

Feng Zhiyuan hurriedly stopped in front of Yao Yaping.

The mother-in-law's hand landed on his arm and pinched it hard, causing Feng Zhiyuan's brows to wrinkle in pain.

Wang Yong looked at Yao Yali triumphantly.

"You don't see how much people look down on you? Your husband don't look down on you, your mother-in-law looks down on you, and even your own mother looks down on you. She can't wait to throw you in our Wang family, and rot in our Wang family. You What's the point of living with such a thing?"

"If I were you, I would have killed myself long ago, so what's the point of living? You don't even protect yourself from your own mother, look at how much you have survived. ." The Wang Mother pointed out the window.

Of course, she didn't force Yao Yali to die, she just felt that it angered Yao Yali and asked Yao Yali to quickly divorce her son. This is the real business.

Yao Yali twitched the corners of her mouth, and on her bruised face, there was a smile that made people look sad and lonely.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm in this world, my father doesn't care, my mother doesn't love me, no one loves me, and I don't really have the energy to live. Don't think about Wang Yong's divorce, I won't marry you . Divorced. But don't you dislike me? Don't you want to kill me? Well, I'm dead, you're all free, and you can all have peace of mind. You can spend time with your little lover, you Don't care about my existence."

"What nonsense are you talking about? There's no such thing as a lover, I just want to divorce you because you can't have children. You don't need to put a shit pot on my head."

Wang Yong now Learned to be smart.

He never mentioned that he had other women outside.

"Really? Whose child is in Widow Wang's belly next door to your village? If my sister is dead, you should go to the police station and report it, saying that Widow Wang is messing around with men and women and has a big belly, since it's not the Wang family's seed. I don't care anymore."

Yao Yali's cold words made Yao Yaping feel that something was wrong.

Before she could say a few words of consolation.

Wang Yong jumped up furiously.

"You dare? If you dare to kill my son in Widow Wang's belly, I will kill you!"

He threw a punch at Yao Yali.

Standing next to Yao Yali, Feng Huizhen, who was only four or five steps away, suddenly realized that something was wrong.

Yao Yali's state makes people feel like a desperate, desperate person.

At this time, people generally go to extremes.

"Third brother stopped Yao Yali."

Feng Huizhen shouted instinctively, and at the same time as she shouted, she saw Yao Yali looked back at her sister in despair, and suddenly hugged Wang Yong tightly, even ignoring her broken left hand.

The strength is so great that even Wang Yong can't imagine it.

SHe rushed towards the huge glass window in the ward.

Wang Yong was stunned and stupid.

Yes, he was completely stunned, and only felt the wind suddenly blowing by his ears.

Then there was the sound of glass breaking from behind him, and his body hit the glass window.

Immediately afterwards, he and Yao Yali fell out of the window.

At the same time, there was a force above, which tightly grabbed the two people and swayed in the air.

Feng Zhiyuan rushed over as soon as his sister shouted.

He grabbed Yao Yali tightly, and the body that Yao Yali jumped out was hugged tightly by Wang Yong, and he became him and grabbed two people.

The force of the fall was so great that it pulled him and almost rolled out of the window.

If it wasn't for the fence under the window sill to stop him, I'm afraid he would have fallen along with the two of them.

Feng Zhiqiang, Feng Huizhen, and Feng Huiru hurried over.

Feng Huizhen and Feng Huiru hugged Feng Zhiyuan tightly.

Feng Zhiqiang wanted to pull Yao Yali up.

Unfortunately, because of his location, he couldn't reach people at all.

"Yao Yali, what are you doing? You want to kill Lao Tzu."

"You're crazy, you want to die, and I don't want to die with you."

"Yao Yali, please, please forgive me, I don't want to die."

Feng Zhiqiang stretched out his hand. "Don't die! There is nothing to die. Why do you want to die? This man is sorry for you, this man killed you, why should you die? If you want to die, let him die, why do you want to die?"

The desperate woman has come this far.

Feng Zhiqiang shouted with all his strength.

Wang Yong was trembling with fear.

"What nonsense are you talking about? What nonsense are you talking about? You are still provoking her. Do you want me to die?"

"Mother, I don't want to die, please save me, there is still my child in the widow Wang's belly, my son. I can't die before he was born."

"Now you finally admit that the child in Widow Wang's belly is yours?"

Yao Yali stared indifferently at the man who was holding onto her tightly.

Wang Yong was so frightened that his nose and tears were running down.

"I was wrong, I was wrong, I admit that the child in Widow Wang's belly is mine, and I beat you just to force you to divorce me. I was wrong, you want a house, you want money, I'll give it all to You."

"I really don't want to die. I don't want to die."

"You don't want to get a divorce, do you? It's okay not to divorce, don't worry, I'll go back and tell Widow Wang that if I give birth to a child and bring it back, we will raise it as a couple. Don't worry. , I will never mention divorce in the future."

Wang Yong was extremely remorseful at this time.

"But I want to get a divorce. They're right. Why should I die? Why should I die? You made a mistake, you did a bad thing, and you let me die."

Wang Yong nodded again and again.

"That's right, I did something bad, don't die, please, don't die. What do you want? I promise that you don't want a divorce, so we won't get a divorce. If you want a divorce, we'll get a divorce. You want a divorce. Whatever happens, I'll agree."

"Really? I still don't know you, now your life is hanging by a thread, I'm afraid I'll let go and throw you downstairs and die, so I can say anything, as long as Pull you up. I'm afraid the first person you want to kill is me."

Wang Yong shook his head, "I promise not, I promise not. There are so many people here, so many witnesses. I will definitely count what I say."

Wang Yong really hated himself a little, he was used to facing this weak woman on weekdays.

Whatever you want to do.

I didn't expect that one day I would be like an ant, holding it in this woman's hands.

If I had known this earlier, I had just agreed to the divorce smoothly.

Half of the house and half of the money, Yao Yali really earned everything.

This is really not greedy enough to swallow an elephant, to force Yao Yali to this point, it is really going to die with himself.