591-600

591.

  "You're welcome, we happened to drop by to see your factory."

Feng Huizhen and the others walked around the factory. In fact, this is the farmhouse's yard. There are five rooms in one yard.

The yard is spacious, and the yard has been ground into concrete.

There are two machines for making socks in one of the rooms.

A young boy and young girl are busy in front of the machine.

Half-finished socks are piled next to the machine.

Obviously need to be reworked.

An old man and an old lady sitting on the side were making socks by hand.

Turn those semi-finished products into finished products.

The middle-aged woman just now was apparently also in charge of processing semi-finished products here.

There were several sacks on the ground, and the sacks were full of socks of all kinds.

Colorful, socks are not individually packaged in this day and age.

"Look, these are our socks, nylon socks and cotton socks. There are both men's and women's socks. In our place, socks are weighed by the catty."

The woman called Aunt Zhang eagerly introduced them to them. My own products, I hope this deal can be made.

"Sister Zhang, then let's take a look at the socks here."

Feng Huizhen asked, after all, they must check the quality of the socks and make sure of the purchase.

Especially this kind of purchase method, this is the weight of the sack.

Once you encounter a bad black-hearted businessman, there will be a mess of junk under the sack.

I'm afraid I'll have to lose money when I go back.

Sister Zhang greeted them warmly,

"Look at the sacks in front of our wall are all socks. I'll pour out which sack you want to see.

Don't worry, my family is very sincere in doing business. I will never mix anything messy for you here."

The girl in front of her spoke very kindly, but they still understood the meaning of the words, and it seemed that the girl was very proficient.

It's not like a novice who came to stock for the first time, but these people are indeed fresh faces.

They haven't seen it here either.

Feng Huiru didn't say a word, but just followed behind our sister and didn't understand why the socks were weighed by the pound. When they bought socks in the county town, they always came in pairs.

The stockings were so different from the socks they actually bought.

Especially the younger sister and the owner of the person have to look directly at the socks, and the way they look is so different.

Of course, they didn't know the original sister until they understood the meaning. This is a means of supervision.

I was vaguely worried that the boss would think they were rude.

But seeing that the boss is so calm, in a trance, Feng Huiru feels that her concept has been completely changed, and she can no longer take the same way of getting along with people in business, and she can't take face into account.

After they read the boss's socks, the boss is really a real person.

This sack of socks is poured out, the same cotton socks from bottom to top.

All are cotton socks and have no holes or breakages.

"Boss, what's the price of these socks?"

"You are the guests brought by the pearls, and I won't charge you sky-high prices. We are really doing business.

Socks are 80 cents per pound, and we buy them according to the pound!"

Feng Huiru almost screamed, and a pound of socks was 80 cents. .

Buying a pair of these nylon socks in their county costs eighty cents.

Cotton socks six wool.

The socks are light and fluffy, how much can they weigh?

How come there are not about ten pairs per pound.

According to this calculation, how much does a pair of socks cost?

Feng Huiru's eyes widened, and Feng Zhengang beside him couldn't say a word.

The two of them stood there dumbfounded, dumbfounded.

Going out to do business this time completely subverted all their original concepts and ideas.

I never imagined that there are so many doorways in this small socks business, and there is such a large amount of water.

A pair of socks is equivalent to ten times the price.

Feng Huizhen looked at the boss.

"Your socks here are good, but we still have to look at other homes."

Sister Zhang felt a little sad.

As a customer, there is no problem with others, and when guests come, they naturally have to shop around.

But they have no advantage.

Generally, guests can come to the door with great difficulty. Others have screened out unwilling guests. Their prices are already lower than others, but any guests who leave their house will be snatched away by others.

There is a lot of water in this industry.

"Comrade Xiao Feng, let me tell you something rude. The price of our house is a real price. I will never wear it at all. I can assure you that the socks you bought from me are absolutely fine.

I will never give you bad or fake goods."

"Others may have lower prices than ours, but things may be different."

Although he doesn't want to speak ill of his peers, the business at home is getting colder day by day.

If it goes on like this, their house will have to close soon.

"Sister Zhang, don't worry, I will definitely observe carefully. As long as the things in your house are good and the price is reasonable, you can rest assured that I will definitely come back."

Feng Huizhen could see that the elder sister Zhang in front of her was a real person.

Looking at Sister Zhang who was a little frustrated, Feng Huiru asked her sister in a low voice.

"Why don't we buy here? I think this eldest sister looks very simple."

"Sister, we are here to do business, not to see people. Although we say that we need to have an eye for the boss and be willing to do business. Do business with honest people.

But you must remember

the principles of Bisanjia. Don't just focus on favors. You remember that in business, we are businessmen and we must respect this principle, otherwise, no business will last long.

" Doing business can't just be about human feelings, and you can't use the original human feelings to survive in the business field. In that case, you don't know how to die."

Pearl was a little disappointed when the three went out, she thought she could help these sisters achieve business this time.

"Sister, there are sock factories all around, or you can take a look around!"

Pearl knew in her heart that the two brothers and sisters were living in difficulties and disabled in this place, but it did not mean that their brains were also disabled.

People do business naturally have to shop around.

"Zhuzhu, thank you for leading us, and let's take a look for the rest of the time."

Feng Huizhen thanked Zhu Zhu kindly and sent Zhu Zhu away.

"Huizhen, with Zhu Zhu, a local person, to guide us, how many bosses will talk a little better, so that those bosses don't deceive students!"

Feng Huiru didn't know why her sister sent Zhu Zhu away.

"Sister, what business is up to us to negotiate, Pearl is a local, especially dealing with these bosses a lot.

If our business doesn't work out, if someone gets angry, it's easy to make this little girl work in the future. The road is blocked.

We can't implicate others either."

Feng Huiru suddenly understood this truth, and there was something on the ground.

She is really not as good as her sister. What kind of life has my sister lived outside these years?