26-30

26. A Thief Heart Never Stops

     The next day, Feng Huizhen went out the door early in the morning carrying the bag.

I left before dawn, because it took more than two hours to walk back, and I had to come back tonight.

Otherwise, I have to go out early tomorrow morning.

When I thought of going home, I was so excited that I walked like the wind.

Walking is not a problem, nor is carrying something.

Feng Huizhen quickly entered the village entrance, only to find a grove and get in.

Just like being a thief, looking around for a while, a box of dried noodles is thrown into a cloth bag, which is also a waste of time.

In addition to a piece of pork belly, the absolute selection of the fat and strong part also made Feng Huizhen spend a lot of eyes.

Who makes the people of later generations all for the sake of health, and the fat is almost insulated.

Even if it is real pork belly, it is fat and thin. It is an absolute five-tier standard. Especially when she stocked up, she never expected to come back. Of course, it did not meet the actual needs of the moment.

Picking and picking can be considered complete.

Some noodles, pork belly, five bars of soap and a work coat.

The work clothes are from the Noodle Factory, and two women's work clothes were issued.

According to the figure, it can be used by the third sister.

The dark blue workwear looks unremarkable this year, but it is definitely popular, the fabric is very strong and durable, and the color is very stain-resistant.

Forget about vegetables and fruits, and other things are too dazzling to take.

She is a small temporary worker, and it is good to be able to take these things, and if she takes out the extra, I am afraid even her mother will not believe it.

Everything is packed.

After consuming 50% of her energy, Feng Huizhen twitched in distress.

The pork was wrapped in two layers of newspaper and also put into the noodle bag.

Otherwise, when I entered the village by myself, I am afraid that I would be jealous of others.

Work clothes and soap are packed directly in the net pocket.

It's useless even if others envy it.

On her side, she was carrying a bag and swaggering out of the woods with her things.

directly into the village.

I originally thought that I would meet a few aunts and aunts on the road, women who chewed their wives' tongues.

In the end, I didn't expect that after entering the village for a long time, I didn't meet a single person. Feng Huizhen suddenly remembered that at this point, everyone was working in the field, and where is the time for people to sit here and chat.

She also thought too much, after all, people had already entered the field at this point.

Patting her forehead, she strode straight to the house, but when she arrived at the door, she bumped into an acquaintance.

Feng Gaihua has been in a hurry recently, and is about to go to bed in a hurry.

She had already figured out how to deal with Feng Huizhen, but she didn't think of her own plan, and it didn't come in handy the next day.

Feng Huizhen went directly to the county noodle factory to work as a temporary worker the next day.

Even if she had the ability, she couldn't go directly to the county seat to stumble upon Feng Huizhen.

Feng Gaihua was in a hurry.

As long as she takes time in between these two days, she wanders around the Feng family.

She wondered whether Feng Huizhen would never come back after entering the county seat?

From what she knew, in her last life, the noodle factory seemed to have a break every seven or eight days.

In the end, she didn't expect it, and she really bumped into Feng Huizhen today.

Looking at Feng Huizhen from afar, wearing blue work clothes and carrying a cloth bag, he strode over and hurriedly greeted her.

"Huizhen, you're back."

Her eyes wandered around the cloth bag on Feng Huizhen's back.

It's a big bag, obviously there are a lot of things in it, but judging from the shape of the bag, you can't tell what's inside, because the shape is not regular, and it's thorny.

Ruling out the possibility of food, Feng Gaihua put away his curiosity.

"Don't you all work in the field? Why do you have time to hang out here? Don't you hurry back, or the scorer will deduct your work points later."

Feng Huizhen pushed open the door of her courtyard. The courtyard door is basically not locked, at most the inner room is locked.

Every household is basically living almost the same life. The only locked house is probably to inform the thief that there are good things in this house.

However, the general production team has a simple folk customs. Even if there are some idiots in the village, basically the rabbits do not eat the grass on the edge of the nest.

It's okay to touch two cucumbers and steal an egg, but to be honest, the production leader is not a vegetarian.

At that time, when the whole village is lined up, I am afraid that they will not be able to eat and walk around, so ordinary second-rate people will not harm their own village.

In addition, even if he was an Erliuzi, he was given work points in the field. At this time, no one was running around in the village.

"Huizhen, I'll go down to the ground and wait for me to come back from the ground to come and play with you. We haven't seen each other for a long time. I have a lot of things I want to tell you."

Feng Huizhen pouted, but you have a lot of things in your heart to tell me, but it's not a good thing to say.

"Okay, then come back from the field and come to me."

Feng Huizhen greeted her with a smile, without any resistance.

It's clear that it's still the stupid white sweet from before.

Feng Huizhen, who was fooled by others, was stunned for a while, and regarded others as a good friend.

The main reason was that she wanted to take a look at Feng Gaihua, who had the same origin as her. What did she want to do?

What other tricks do you want to use?

To be beaten passively, it is better to take the initiative to let the other party think that he has fallen into a trap.

Otherwise, one is bright and the other is dark.

Feng Huizhen didn't want to be on guard against this Comrade Feng Gaihua every day.

She wondered why Feng Gaihua was theoretically close to her family.

Although they are relatives in the next room, they are of the same clan.

Why are you thinking about tossing yourself?

I didn't get any good results in my previous life.

Why did Feng Gaihua focus on her? This is a scourge for one person.

It is clear that Feng Gaihua must also have some special memories, otherwise, she will not follow the most favorable consequences of the incident and pave the way for herself.

The problem is that you can't harm anyone, so why do you harm me?

Hearing this, Feng Gaihua couldn't help but smile, it seemed that Feng Huizhen was still the same Feng Huizhen.

"Huizhen, I'll come to you in the evening."

Feng Gaihua left in a hurry. She hurriedly returned to the field to work, mainly to get in touch with the son of the captain's family. This matter took advantage of Feng Huizhen's presence in the village today, and she had to implement it no matter what.

Otherwise, when Feng Huizhen leaves tomorrow, it is estimated that it will be another week.

Two weeks can add up to more than ten days, and Feng Huizhen will have to go to the countryside. What else is there for her?

Feng Gaihua left, Feng Huizhen entered her yard, and the yard was still clean and orderly.

Feng Huizhen put the bag on her shoulders into her kitchen.

Suddenly she was stunned on the spot, because a flash of inspiration flashed in her mind.

She is not born to the Feng family, which means that Feng Gaihua may know her background, and maybe she wants to borrow some conveniences from herself.

Otherwise, Feng Gaihua was so full that she had to take aim at her?