191-200

191. Uncertainty Must Be Eliminated

   After dinner, Feng Gaihua followed a few girls back to the dormitory chatting and laughing.

Knowing what happened to Yao Xiaoyu, everyone was very sympathetic and decided to buy something to see Yao Xiaoyu.

How about it is also the staff of the cultural team who work together.

Although everyone knew that Feng Gaihua and Yao Xiaoyu didn't deal with each other, Feng Gaihua himself proposed to see Yao Xiaoyu.

Everyone thinks that Feng Gaihua is a broad-minded person.

I bought two bottles of canned food, plus a bag of peach cake and a bag of grass cake.

It is also because the miners live very hard on weekdays, so the small shops are still very well prepared in terms of materials, which are more abundant than the small shops outside.

Plus the workers have money.

Much more generous than others in eating and drinking.

They came to the bathroom and saw Yao Xiaoyu lying on the bed with a pale face.

Wang Mei has been by Yao Xiaoyu's side for the past two days.

"Everyone is here. Xiaoyu, everyone is here to visit you."

Wang Mei hurriedly greeted everyone with a smile, and saw that Feng Gaihua was in the lead, with a surprised smile on her face.

Unexpectedly, Feng Gaihua is very good at doing things, and he is very thoughtful in all aspects.

At least on the surface, everyone is very tolerant of Feng Gaihua's concept.

Who doesn't like to be around such a tolerant and generous person?

Yao Xiaoyu didn't look so good when she saw Feng Gaihua. After struggling a little, the needle in her hand returned blood.

The nurse pulled the needle again and stabbed her again.

Yao Xiaoyu has been infusion for the past two days, and all the needles in her hands are needles, and the nurses screamed in pain.

Feng Gaihua was proud to see that there were five more points in the system.

Pretend to go up and ask for warmth.

"Nurse is lighter."

"I want to be lighter, but you can't find her because she is so thin and her blood vessels are so thin." The nurse was also angry.

Yao Xiaoyu said viciously, "Who needs your fake kindness? I don't need you to look at me, you hurry up, do you wish that I would die quickly?"

Feng Gaihua's eyes blushed, she hurriedly took two steps back, and turned her head out of the window.

"Xiaoyu, don't be angry, I didn't come to make you angry on purpose." The soft and weak voice immediately aroused the same enemies of several other girls.

"Yao Xiaoyu, what are you doing? Feng Gaihua didn't provoke you to recruit you. He came to see you with good intentions, but you have this attitude. You hurt yourself, not us."

"Captain Feng, Don't pay attention to her. She is very ill. Like a mad dog, whoever bites someone."

Yao Xiaoyu was so dizzy with anger that she violently tore off the needle stuck in her hand.

Blood spattered immediately.

"Feng Gaihua, did you do it on purpose? Did you deliberately bring everyone to piss me off? Do you want me to die immediately?"

This time, even the nurse couldn't stand it any longer.

"You say you are a comrade. Why do you always think of others so badly, when they come to see you with good intentions, and you get scolded. What did she say? I saw that she didn't say anything from the beginning to the end.

It's you who lost your temper here, I tell you, you've pulled the needle now. I'm going to give you another needle.

Yao Xiaoyu was so angry that she was dizzy, and now she is being bullied by others. "I don't have needles, I don't have infusions anymore." "

SHe pushed the nurse away, but because of her weakness, she tried to push the nurse away, but instead she fell to the ground. Her head slammed into the iron frame bed.

This time everyone was shocked . Huh, Yao Xiaoyu had a deep wound on her head.

Yao Xiaoyu touched the blood on her forehead with her hand, thinking that there might be a scar on her head, her eyes darkened, and she fainted completely

. Xiaoyu was carried to the emergency room next to her, and the doctor frowned and treated her wound.

"What's going on? Two days ago, I accidentally cut my wrist so that the artery bleeds, and now I knocked my head out with such a big wound. If not handled properly, there will be scars on the face. What is this girl doing? How can you move your hands and feet without moving? The doctor took a needle and thread to treat Yao Xiaoyu's wound.

The nurse complained beside her.

"This girl has a bad personality, has a bad temper, and has a stinky mouth." A few members of the cultural team who worked with her just now came to see her, and they persuaded her in a good voice.

Who knew she would speak coldly to others. In the end, I made myself angry. You don't know that this is a violent temper. I just persuaded me a few words and immediately pulled out the needle.

I was going to give her a needle, and she was going to push me away, but she fell and broke her head.

Thanks to so many people around at that time, if no one saw it, I would not be able to wash myself if I jumped into the Yellow River. The doctor also shook his head helplessly. What kind of patients have they never met? There are many such unreasonable patients.

This is how he made himself like this.

"The wound is very deep. Although she has been treated, she must Take good care of it. Otherwise, there will be scars on the face. "The doctor told Wang Mei to meet such a patient, so she had to ask her family.

Wang Mei had to agree with a wry smile.

But in the next few days, I don't know why Yao Xiaoyu was so unlucky?

When eating, there were flies in the lunch box; When she was drinking water, the glass bottle suddenly exploded and Yao Xiaoyu's leg was almost scalded.

Even when she went to the ground, a nurse just finished wiping the ground, and she almost fell.

Feng Gaihua was secretly having fun there alone, but only It's been a week, and she has already gained 120 points.

Of course, the more points you get later, the less points, especially after a week. She has
never earned a point.

Feng Gaihua knows that this bad luck symbol is time-limited, at most one Week.

After a week, the effect of the bad luck charms is gone. However, you can earn 120 points in a week, which is a very powerful means compared to doing tasks.

Feng Gaihua immediately exchanged ten bad luck charms.

Once she put a bad luck charm on the workers who came to watch their theatrical performance.

Taking the opportunity of shaking hands, she put a bad luck charm on everyone.

Just as Feng Gaihua was happily waiting for the acceptance results, the superiors called and asked them to rush to Liushahe County to perform condolences.

Senior leaders in the city have gone to visit Liushahe County, where the drought is the worst.

Feng Gaihua left with some reluctance. Before leaving, she also received a large bag of things brought to her by Bai Pengju.

There is a lot of food and drink inside.

She even secretly packed 20 yuan and 30 catties of national food stamps for her.

Feng Gaihua reluctantly waved at Bai Peng from the window.

It seems that Bai Pengju has completely admitted his identity.

She decided to accumulate points and find a way to eliminate the uncertain factor Feng Huizhen.

It also needs to be approved by the Bai House.

In this life, she is the "daughter" of the Bai family.