291-300

291. Child is Gone

   Jiang Lei received an emergency order.

Originally, he was going to stay here for half a year, but who would have thought of two months, he would be transferred away.

I heard there was a problem with the new machinery on the farm.

Experts have been studying for more than half a month, but have not found out the reason.

Now the experts from the province and the city have all arrived at the scene, hoping to transfer the original technicians back and participate in the research together.

Bai Qiangguo sent Jiang Lei to the train station.

"Xiaojiang will be parting soon. You take care of yourself all the way. I really want to thank you this time. If it wasn't for you, the three of us wouldn't be able to have our current jobs."

Jiang Lei took his luggage with a smile.

"Brother Bai and I have to be so polite. We are a family."

Thinking of Feng Huizhen, he hadn't seen Feng Huizhen for more than two months, and he couldn't receive letters written by Feng Huizhen.

Suddenly I miss that girl who smiled like a bright spring flower.

That sunny and lovely smile makes people feel heartbroken at first sight.

When Jiang Lei thought of Feng Huizhen, he wished he could put his wings on and fly back.

Bai Qiangguo is Feng Huizhen's brother, and naturally he will be his future brother-in-law.

To help the Bai family is to help Feng Huizhen.

He did these things with joy.

"Yeah, we are a family. In fact, we are really happy that you are my brother-in-law. You were a little bit conflicted before, but I didn't expect that after the changes in the past few years, you could actually accept Xiaowei. That child likes you very much . ."

Bai Qiangguo thought Jiang Lei was talking about his marriage with Bai Xiaowei.

Jiang Lei shook his head.

"What does it have to do with Xiaowei? I only treat her as my own sister."

He made his attitude clear again.

What he wanted was Feng Huizhen, not Bai Xiaowei.

"What? Then how do you say we are a family?"

Bai Qiangguo didn't think Jiang Lei's heart at all on his biological sister who he didn't know yet.

"Didn't you read Uncle Bai's letter to you?"

Jiang Lei said with a smile.

"Do you mean...?"

Bai Qiangguo looked at Jiang Lei in surprise.

That was a girl she had never met before, so Jiang Lei would actually agree to kiss that baby girl?

This is not Jiang Lei's style.

"That's right! The marriage of the Bai Jiang family is naturally my real fiancee and I."

Jiang Lei raised his eyebrows triumphantly and jumped on the train.

While waving his hands, he said goodbye to Bai Qiangguo.

"Brother Bai, your sister is a very good girl, beyond your imagination."

Bai Qiangguo looked at the train leaving rumblingly and wondered, could it be that Jiang Lei has seen his sister?

Suddenly, I patted my forehead with my hand, stupid!

Where is Jiang Lei?

The place where Jiang Lei was staying was not the county town near his uncle.

The uncle will definitely tell Jiang Lei about this, Jiang Lei has naturally seen his sister.

Although he had never met this biological sister, Jiang Lei would give such a high evaluation to his biological sister.

He was actually very curious about this younger sister whom he had never met.

What kind of girl is his sister?

......

"Mom, go to the hospital to have a look. The widow didn't know what was going on. She had a stomachache in the middle of the night and was sent to the hospital. That's my brother's child." The Wang mother became anxious when she heard this. .

Accompanied by his daughter and son, he rushed to the hospital no matter what, the son has now been locked in.

Widow Wang was not held accountable because of her big belly, and her child was the only child of her son.

In any case, no other problems can arise.

A large family rushed to the obstetrics and gynecology department, just when the doctor came out.

"Doctor, doctor, how is the child in my daughter-in-law's womb?"

"Who is your daughter-in-law?" The doctor was also a little surprised.

"It's Wang Zhaodi. Doctor, how is my daughter-in-law's belly and child? I must protect my grandson." The Wang Mother held the doctor's hand tightly.

Wang Yong has never had children, and he is about to become an old lady's heart disease.

"Old lady, the pregnant woman is bleeding heavily this time. She can't keep the red child, and her child is unstable. We have done our best. You should try to persuade the mother to take good care of her body. She still have a chance."

The doctor tried hard to console them.

There are some words that the doctor really couldn't bear to say. When he saw this old lady, she was paying attention to her offspring. If she knew that Wang Zhaodi inside had lost her child this time, she probably wouldn't be able to give birth.

Probably not good for my daughter-in-law.

The doctor refrained from speaking.

As soon as the old lady heard this, she fell to the ground crying and crying.

"My son! You finally had a son, and now you don't have any anymore. God, if you want to punish, you punish me. Why do you punish my grandson?

" My old wife is dead."

"Even if I use my life for my grandson's life."

"Old lady, don't make trouble here, your daughter-in-law has just died, and the child is emotionally unstable. You are here. It's not good for her to cry and make trouble here." The doctors and nurses persuaded Wang Mother to leave.

The Queen Mother didn't even go to the ward to see Wang Zhaodi.

"No, I can't swallow this breath. It's all the fault of the Yao family. If that Yao Yali didn't make trouble with your brother, why would your brother go to jail? Why would your brother have no children? It's all the fault of that Yao Yali. "

Mother, even if Yao Ya is powerful, what can you do now? You never saw Yao Yali so powerful. Last time, I almost died with my brother in my arms."

"She is amazing! I don't believe her, no matter how amazing she is. You can still be terrible."

"Mother, it's better to have less than one thing, can you stop it? My brother has already gone in, so why don't you want the rest of the family to go in?"

"What do you know? She hurt your brother. Go to jail and lost your nephew. Now Yao Yali is living a happy life there, thinking beautifully.

I told her not to think about having a good life in her life. Didn't she want to share the same sentence? Let's all die together. "

And the family surnamed Feng, what is their business? If it wasn't for them, there would be no such thing as today." "

"Yeah, the surnamed Feng is nosy and only got my brother in." You don't know how powerful rumors and rumors are circulating outside, they all say that Yao Yali has an affair with that Feng Feng. If I divorce my brother, I will marry that surname Feng. "

"Why does she want to marry again?" Is there any shame? Yao Yali just divorced your brother for a few days, and she wants to get married? I think Yao Yali is not a good thing. Have we been fooled by the Yao family?

Otherwise, if your brother just got divorced here, Yao Yali will be able to get together with that Feng family boy? "

"Mom, if you don't say it, I don't think it's right. When you say that, I don't think it's right." Yao Yali didn't get divorced at that time, shouldn't it be pretending? Maybe she and the Feng family boy have known each other for a long time, and they are eager to divorce.

I wanted to take a sum of money from our family through divorce, so I made such a fuss. "

"She thinks beautifully." The Queen Mother said angrily.