451-460

451.

   Wang Chunsheng hurried into the office.

"Manager Feng, don't think of a solution. Recently, our business customers have dropped a lot. In the past, we could queue up on the street, but now the hall is full of people. Many people say that the hot pot ingredients in the third canteen and the fourth canteen are much cheaper than ours, the same thing is so cheap, why do people want to eat from us? Even climbing such a high building, some old customers are willing to stay here because they have nostalgic feelings. But it goes on like this , soon our customers will not lose a little bit."

The unfair competition in the three cafeterias really brought them a lot of trouble.

After all, it is the same place, and the other party deliberately lowers the price of each dish much lower than them.

This is to attract customers, not to mention that some customers are really lost.

Feng Huizhen thought for a while, and patted Wang Chunsheng on the shoulder soothingly,

"Manager Wang, don't worry. We have our advantages, and the other party can't learn much. For example, if we have some dishes, they won't be able to learn it. It is a different taste. These customers go to their place for two days and they will understand what the real difference is. There is always a process. After everyone has suffered losses there, they will become our regular customers when they come back. Understand, you get what you get for every penny. This is a process of cracking down on counterfeiting . It is impossible to be moved by other hot pot restaurants and become our regular customers. I agree with this very much. Also, I have let Erniu and the others develop In terms of dishes, we will also develop some new things. Beef and mutton slices they are easy to learn. But the process of making fish balls, beef balls, etc. requires a technical process, and there are certain secrets, and not everyone can learn it all at once. In terms of dishes, I will also carry out new development, you can rest assured that it will definitely make customers linger. Old customers will never be disappointed! "

"Are you so confident?" "

Wang Chunsheng saw the drop in customers so much, not only he was worried these two days, but all the waiters and the cooks in the kitchen were worried.

"Don't worry, Manager Wang." "

Wang Chunsheng sighed, turned around and walked out. What can the boss say to him? No matter how much he worries, he can't change the boss's mind.

Fortunately, he observed that the first floor is about to open in the past two days . The canteen's approach is quite surprising.

Canteen 1 is not actually a hot pot restaurant. He thought that Canteen 1 was the same as Canteen 3 and Canteen 4. He wanted to steal their business.

Unexpectedly, Canteen 1 completely changed the signboard.

It's not called the canteen at all, but changed its name to Changjiang Restaurant.

The hotel is decorated with splendor and beauty, which is simply not a class compared to their hot pot restaurant.

It also made a huge advertisement, and I heard that the other party mainly focuses on Cantonese dishes.

There are many of them . This kind of fresh seafood that is hard to eat in inland cities.

I don't know how the other party used it.

But in short, I feel that I am now being attacked.

The manager of the canteen of the three canteens smiled and watched the canteen full of people.

"This method really works. The business of this hot pot is really good.

If you look at it, it's just a simple soup base. With these side dishes, the profit is much higher than before. , there are not so many fireworks in the kitchen, and the cooks in the kitchen don't have to pay such a high price. I am going to replace the people in my kitchen after a while."

"I am going to do the same, I am going to fire all the cooks in the kitchen today. It's a little out of place for the cooks in these kitchens to be paid such a high salary. If we save money, we can make a little more money this month."

"As such, we can save a lot of money."

"In this case, The profit is more than half." The two sat laughing, looking forward to the prospect of making a fortune.

The two acted vigorously, and the cook in their kitchen was fired the next day.

Not only did they fire the cooks in the kitchen, they felt that the hot pot business was better now than before.

All personnel can be streamlined.

This can greatly reduce some expenses, after all, cooking is not the same as cooking hot pot.

But after a week of their selected staff expenses, they found that the number of customers was gradually decreasing.

The two are a little confused, isn't it the same hot pot? Why not go to the world to eat?

The difference in the base they tasted is actually not that big.

They also let people try to make the base of this spicy hot pot.

Of course there are differences in taste.

After half a month, the hot pot hall is already full of people.

The two managers were completely anxious, they spent so much effort, manpower and financial resources.

The original restaurant was changed into a hot pot restaurant, and now the business of the hot pot restaurant has been smashed again.

The expected explosion did not happen.

Two people pulled old customers.

"Lao Liu, why haven't you come for the past two days?"

"Is there any difference in taste? We'll change your opinion. And I can give you a discount." The two deliberately ran to the door on the first floor , specifically to cut off Hu guests.

"Manager Wang, Manager Chang, let me tell you the truth. When I first went to eat at your restaurant, I also thought that the hot pot in your restaurant was good and cheap. But after eating it, I realized that the taste is very different. It doesn't taste good when you eat it. It's much worse than other people's bases. And I told you that Laotianxia has launched several hot pot bases that are delicious. The most important thing is that your service is also very poor. You said I wanted beef balls, but neither of you, fish balls, or shrimp slips . If you want nothing, just eat some cabbage leaves, eat some mutton, where do you eat beef? I'm at home You can also rinse it with water."

"What you eat is the atmosphere, and what you eat is the service. You can see that I am eating food in the world, and the waiter is so warm and thoughtful. How about you? Your waiters have become uncles. But come alone.

Anyway, I'm used to this kind of service from Laotianxia, ​​and I really can't stand you. Okay, okay, Laotianxia also launched a new dish today. I heard that there is another spicy food. lobster. We haven't eaten either. This is what I'm going to try today. "

Manager Liu pushed them away and went straight upstairs. The two of them looked at each other. Is there such a big difference?

Damn Feng Huizhen, how could her brain turn so fast?

It's hot pot again, and then it's spicy crayfish again, what is this spicy crayfish? Son?

Soon the third and fourth cafeterias of the two of them are facing complete closure.

In addition to hot pot, Laotianxia actually launched spicy crayfish.

The spicy crayfish suddenly attracted a wave, and many guests came here.