271-280

271. Refusal To Come

   "What? Do you really want to talk to their family about marriage?"

Li Xiangyun suddenly became furious, thinking that her husband was turning his elbow out.

He said that he was on the same front as her, but it was obvious that he was helping the girl.

"What kind of temper does that child have? It's not like you don't know how stubborn her temper is. It's exactly the same as you. If you really push her down like this, you will force the child to fall ill and have a problem. You don't think you feel bad."

"Why did I force her? I didn't do it for her good." 

"That's why I decided to talk to that Feng Zhiyuan in person. It is better for Feng Zhiyuan to leave our Yaping than our parents to be bad people."

Yao Tiecheng's words made Li Xiangyun instantly understand, and a smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

"It's still your brain turning fast, sigh, I've been like this all my life, and my temper is too hard. Yeah, why am I arguing with this child? Even if I quarrel with her again, it's useless.

This child is worth ten cows . The stubborn temper that doesn't return. It's better to use your tender method to let the other party retreat, but it's better than the two of us arguing with the child."

"Then what should I do? You or I?"

Yao Tiecheng really want to meet this Feng Zhiyuan and see what kind of person Feng Zhiyuan is.

"Otherwise, I'll go. With your temper, I'm afraid you won't give a good face when you meet others. We're not going to offend people."

"No, I have to go with you. You are a very talkative person, and sometimes you say It's easy to be persuaded by others. If you change your mind, I'll have nowhere to go."

Li Xiangyun quit, she knew what kind of temperament her husband was.

"You can go with me if you have to, but you should pay attention to your attitude when you talk. Let's have a good talk with others and analyze the pros and cons. Give two people the best future, instead of hurting others, others This kid didn't do anything wrong."

"And behind this Feng Zhiyuan there are Secretary Liu and Director Niu, we can't offend everyone in the county." The purpose of saying these words is not to feel the value behind Feng Zhiyuan that can be used! Why don't you really like the Feng family?"

Yao Tiezheng looked at his wife's disdainful eyes and smiled bitterly.

"You are a person. It's always black and white. How can it be called use value? I just think if these relationships behind the Feng family really exist. We don't know what kind of relationship the Feng family has. If Feng Zhiyuan is A good young man, then our daughter is not unable to marry."

"Look at your fox tail showing, I know you can't go, I told you that you are not allowed to interfere in this matter. I will go to the Feng family. If you dare to intervene, don't blame me for disregarding the relationship between husband and wife."

Li Xiangyun was completely anxious.

"Okay, okay, I won't go, I won't go, you will go alone, but pay attention to your attitude when you speak, okay? Don't always be so high above, people are farmers, but they are not inferior.
Don't always be the last It has intensified the conflict. We are not going to ask for an enemy."

"I know, I know. I try to be calm and approachable, okay?"

Feng Huizhen and Liu Cuihua followed Niu Jinyun back to Liu's house.

"I saw that the mother-in-law of the Yao family is not very talkative, and I can tell from the inside and outside of what she said today. Although they are polite on the surface, they are also very polite to us. It seems that it is because of my relationship with Lao Liu, let go But I saw the contempt and disdain in the woman's eyes. I'm afraid I won't accept this easily."

Niu Jinyun really planned for Feng Zhiyuan.

"We don't take care of this matter. Zhiyuan has a rural household registration, and I know that it is indeed a little unworthy to match other girls. But this girl is indeed a good girl. I also think that the two people are compatible. There is no need for our elders to Embarrass them."

Liu Cuihua naturally knew that their family was a high-ranking family.

But the son is so old, and it is rare to meet a girl he likes. This girl has done such a brave thing for her son. In any case, she does not want her son to live up to this girl.

Feng Huizhen laughed.

"Godmother, mother, you don't have to worry about it. The car must have a way to the front of the mountain. My third brother naturally has his fate. As long as the fate is there, I believe that the two of them can overcome all difficulties and be together."

Feng Huizhen did not complain about Yao . The family's contempt, the gap between the urban household registration and the rural household registration in this year, does have an attitude of looking down on others.

This is normal, and you can't blame others for being unfair to you because of this.

If their family has an urban hukou and they are looking for a daughter-in-law with a rural hukou, I am afraid his mother will also consider this aspect and disagree.

It has nothing to do with kindness.

The mother and daughter returned to the village by car.

Before the two of them could catch their breath when they got home, they told Feng Zhiyuan about it again.

Li Xiuyun brought Li Xiangyun to Feng's house.

When they saw two people, they knew very well that they were sure they had answered, and when Li Xiangyun came, she brought back the gifts they brought back intact.

Feng Huizhen and Liu Cuihua understood in their hearts that it seemed that the other party had given a reply.

As soon as I entered the courtyard of their house, I saw the dilapidated house.

There is a faint smell in the yard because of raising chickens and pigs.

Li Xiangyun covered her nose with her hands, trying her best to calm the expression on her face.

But the disgust in her eyes could not be concealed no matter how she concealed it.

Feng Zhiyuan was shocked when he heard that Yao Yaping's mother was here.

He had never met the Yao family's parents.

This is really the first time a big girl gets on a sedan chair.

A little embarrassed, I shyly brought in two bowls of sugar water.

"Auntie, drink water."

Li Xiangyun glanced at the boy in front of him and asked with a smile.

"You're Zhiyuan, right?"

"Auntie, I'm Feng Zhiyuan."

"That's right, I'm here to find you this time. Do you think it's inconvenient for the two of us to talk alone?"

Feng Huizhen winked. With her mother invited Li Xiuyun to sit next door.

The three left the room, and Li Xiuyun went to the next door and sighed.

"Actually, your family Zhiyuan is a good boy. I can see that if Yaping was my daughter, I would have raised my hands and agreed. But Yaping's mother has always been stubborn. Please bear with me if she say anything ugly. After all, it is a mother's heart, and it is also for the children's good."

Liu Cuihua hurriedly said.

"You don't have to say it, Comrade Li, we all understand that this matter will be uncomfortable for anyone. If we turn it over, our family's Zhiyuan has an urban hukou and Yaping has a rural hukou, I'm afraid I will feel a little bit in my heart. It 's uncomfortable. We understand that."