81-90

81. Rebirth

    Feng Huizhen fell over her shoulder.

When other means are used, they are all sinister tactics.

It seems inappropriate to deal with Guo Yaozong.

It's not your life or death, and it's not a deep hatred.

Really crippled, not easy to explain.

Nice shoulder throw.

With the rounded arc, Guo Yaozong felt that he suddenly flew up and saw the blue sky and white clouds.

where am i?

who I am?

bang.

It hit the ground hard, and the dust flew up.

It's not over yet.

boom!

Again.

The earth shakes.

boom!

Again.

Bang, bang!

There are two more.

Everyone was stunned, seeing that Guo Yaozong was beaten on the ground by Feng Huizhen just like noodles, twice, three times... countless times.

The ground is still the same.

There is one more person on the ground.

The person is no longer that person.

Guo Yaozong's face was distorted. On the one hand, he was frightened. He was really frightened.

On the other hand, it is shameful, shameless and shameless.

The two strong emotions blended together to form a distorted face.

Feng Huizhen clapped her hands and looked down at Guo Yaozong lying on the ground.

"Don't you really want to know what method I use to hook people up? Do you know now? I also use this method to hook up with you, and it seems that you like it very much. From now on, we will eat three meals a day, three times a day. It smells bad, and I often don't brush my teeth. It looks like I have to teach you how to be a human being."

Turning around, the small figure was as tall as a mountain in everyone's mind.

Can it be tall?

Is hitting someone strong?

Too underestimated Feng Huizhen.

What a kind and generous little girl Feng Huizhen was in the past.

Now......?

Feng Huizhen surveyed everyone around her with piercing eyes.

All the male educated youths involuntarily took a step back.

I can only recite one sentence silently, only villains and women cannot be raised.

All looked away.

Thought it was a little sheep, but it was a tigress in sheep's clothing.

"If you don't make a fuss and treat me as a sick cat, you can talk about anything! Before you speak in the future, think about what to say and what not to say. I am young, and you are not too young. Everyone knows the language. Hyphenation. Don't blind your parents to support you to go to school, and don't carry the name of a literate person in vain. The literate person has the qualities of a literate person, you are dirty and don't think others are so dirty. "

As soon as these words came out, Li Min felt that Feng Huizhen did not hit her, but these words seemed to be slapped in the face, but she did not dare to refute, let alone snort.

If she had dared to give Feng Huizhen a little scornful expression and cold words before.

But now it's hard to imagine what would happen to Feng Huizhen if she angered her?

Take a look at Guo Yaozong lying on the ground.

The male educated youth didn't get up for a long time. No matter what, the male educated youth was much stronger than the female educated youth.

Guo Yaozong lay on the ground and couldn't get up like a dead man.

why?

It's not that he doesn't have the ability to get up, but can he beat Feng Huizhen when he gets up?

If you can't beat Feng Huizhen, it's so bad, it's better to just lie on the ground and not get up.

There is no difference between being ashamed lying down and being ashamed by standing up.

It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop to the ground.

Liu Xuemei and Zhang Xiuyun couldn't hold back their footsteps and rushed to Feng Huizhen.

The two opened their mouths in surprise, as if they could swallow an egg.

"Feng Huizhen, you did the right thing, I support you, that's the right thing to do, let him talk shit."

Liu Xuemei is definitely a little fan girl with stars shining in her eyes now.

Not only did she cheer behind Feng Huizhen, but also stood firmly on Feng Huizhen's side.

Zhang Xiuyun looked at Guo Yaozong, who was lying on the ground like a living dead, and shook his head.

"Deserving it!"

This was the cruelest thing she could say, and it was to express her position.

Wang Shun's eyes lit up.

"Okay, Feng Huizhen, your two hands are so beautiful, you will teach me someday."

"What do you teach you to do? Beat people."

Feng Huizhen scolded her angrily, and immediately patted the dirt on her body.

"Okay, let's go, let's go, what to do, and the excitement is over. Zhai Wei, Gu Huaigang brought your food in, let's weigh it, count the number, and put it together. We also have dinner on the stove, and we still have a lot of things to do this afternoon, so we don't have time to entangle with others here."

Feng Huizhen simply greeted the nine of them into the kitchen.

Guo Yaozong was supported by two fellow villagers back to the cave, and the remaining six people, Li Min and Meng Xianbin, also returned honestly.

The episode just disappeared without a sound.

Guo Yaozong was suppressed by Feng Huizhen's force without even a splash of water.

From then on, Guo Yaozong took a detour when he saw Feng Huizhen.

Of course, the three groups of them have really demarcated the boundaries of each other, and the lines are clear.

This time, Feng Huizhen went to the county town to buy things, but Wang Shun, Zhai Wei and Gu Huaigang went with Feng Huizhen.

Considering that they were going to buy a jar of pickled sauerkraut this time, it would be difficult to get it without a male educated youth, and Feng Huizhen couldn't reveal her space.

After the work was arranged, Feng Huizhen and the three of them set off.

It just so happened that Captain Wang in the village drove the carriage to the county seat, saving them from taking the shuttle bus.

Join in the fun and ride in Captain Wang's carriage.

When they got to the county seat, Captain Wang put them down at the intersection and told them that it would be better for two hours and wait in the same place. Captain Wang would go to the county to run errands.

It was only when I arrived at the cooperative that I found out that the cooperative did not sell jars of pickled vegetables. The jars of pickled vegetables had to be bought at a special place.

There is a special cylinder factory behind the county seat.

There are all water tanks and earthenware pots there, and of course the thick porcelain bowls that are usually eaten here are also available.

Feng Huizhen and the two gangs parted ways, and the three educated youths went to the back to buy pickle jars. Of course, Feng Huizhen told them the required size of such jars.

After all, there are so many of them now that they bought a total of three sauerkraut jars.

Buy two more small jars, and Feng Huizhen is going to make a little sauce.

She is very good at making bean paste, soybean paste, and various sauces.

Although there is in the space, it is not as delicious as what she made.

After the separation, she was squeezed out of the cooperative.

Taking the opportunity of no one to put a few packets of coarse salt in the basket, this kind of salt is most suitable for pickling pickles.

She didn't take anything else, but she wanted to see Jiang Lei, after all, she had to recognize her family.

Jiang Lei was the only life-saving straw she could grab so far.

She and Jiang Lei are friends, but it's not a life-threatening friendship.

Mainly, I want to know what is going on with Jiang Lei, why did he suddenly come here?

And in the county, what's the situation now?

Feng Huizhen was a little worried about her family.

Think about it, even a friend can't be empty-handed.

Of course, it is not suitable to take some valuable things, but it is better to take some food.

Inconspicuous and comfortable.