Red Smudge

Tzuyu was on the bed, wearing his specs reading his books leaning on the headboard. The room was engulfed with silence, a dim light coming from the lampshade on the side table. It's already 11 p.m. and Tzuyu try to finish his book.

Sana was sleeping beside him but in a few moments, she move her body to face Tzuyu and a streak of light appear briefly in her eyes. She slightly open her eyes and saw her husband still wide awake.

"Baby? Why are you not sleeping?" She asked in a sleepy tone.

Tzuyu quickly drops the book and glances at his wife. "I have to finish this book" he said shortly and back to reading.

Sana move her body to hug Tzuyu's legs, he didn't stir and continued reading. Sana moves up again and put her head on his lap, Tzuyu slightly lifts the book to see Sana's sleepy face below. He just give her light touches on her face and fondle Sana's arm and back on reading.

A moment later, Sana take hold of Tzuyu's hand and put it inside her clothes. Tzuyu take a look at her again and was surprised her eyes are still closed but aware of her action. Tzuyu let out a smile and back to reading again while caressing her breasts.

Tzuyu keep his hand cupping her breasts for a couple of minutes until he finished the last page of the book. He put the book on the side table along with his specs and gently guide Sana's head to his arm when he slid down and properly lay his back.

Sana is still sleeping and much more comfortable when Tzuyu embraces her. He slightly lean away and stared at his wife for a moment and scrutinizing every detail of her face.

He tucked her loose hair strands covered to her face and lean in and dipped a kiss on Sana's lips. It was soft and plump, he lean away and was surprised when Sana opened her eyes. Sana jerks her head up wanting another kiss. Tzuyu curved up his lips and slightly lift Sana's chin and brushed his lips to her lips again while their eyes are closed.

They break the kiss and look into each other's eyes for a moment before Sana starts to speak.

"Can you check Tan?"

Tzuyu frowns his face wondering why it was so sudden. He get up and check Tan's room as told without uttering a word, the moment he open the room, Tan was crying while sitting on the bed. Tzuyu immediately runs to the boy and carries him.

"Don't cry now, Daddy's here" He said while rubbing his back, the boy leaned his head on Tzuyu's shoulder until it falls to sniffles.

Tzuyu brought Tan to their room to let him sleep there. Sana guide the boy to place him in the center, and Tzuyu followed and lay their backs. Sana brushed the hair of the boy with her fingers as he slowly fell asleep again, Tzuyu just watch them until Tan was finally asleep.

"How do you know there's something wrong with our son?" Tzuyu curiously asked in a low tone of his voice almost whispering.

"Mother's instinct love... he might have a bad dream" She calmly said.

"You're a good mother... I am so lucky, our son and our future children are so lucky that you are their mother"

"And...lucky them because you are their Father." Sana retorted back and rub her thumb on Tzuyu's cheek.

Tzuyu holds her hand from his cheek and kiss it softly. He then put his hand on Sana's belly and said, "Can't wait for them to witness...us"

Sana smiled in agreement. After several minutes, the room finally went silent as they all fall asleep.

3pm the day before the wedding