His Lines

Tzuyu never been complacent since he and Choon Jae encountered at the party. The security is even more alert and vigilant and let no one in the family go alone even Sana and Tzuyu's parents.

"Bro, I couldn't thank you enough for helping me with Kim Choon Jae"

Tzuyu with Dahyun and Jeongyeon are gathered over a coffee to discuss about the security and other matters in regards with Choon Jae.

"No worries bro, I just did my duty as a police officer and use my connection as well. The court condemned him with 1 year and six months sentenced but if his other pending cases will prove him guilty, then he will detain in jail more or less 10 years. You don't have to worry bro, regarding what you said that he engaged bribery. That's not gonna happened, the new warden is my colleague and a friend. We can count on him." Dahyun explained.

"Nonetheless, still keep your man standing bro and Jeong. This man is powerful than we expected. The possible alliance outside may occur if the man really wanted a revenge."

"Don't worry Bro, I won't let Tzuyu down. As a personal bodyguard of his wife, I'll keep my eyes on her."

"Thank you so much Jeong." Tzuyu replied.

After the meeting, Tzuyu pick up Sana and immediately told her about the good news. Sana can't control herself but to shed tears, finally at least now she felt more at ease knowing that Choon Jae is finally in Jail without worries and it's all because of her husband's effort. Her life saver even before.

"Before we go home, can we check the construction site of our house?" Sana said after she composed herself from crying.

"Sure love. And oh by the way, nanny Ling took care of our son today. I noticed Tan like her so maybe Ling could be our helping hand aside from Jihyo and Chaeng and Mina. What do you think?"

"Well, If our son want it too then why not? After all Ling prove her loyalty to your family in decades, otherwise."

"Anyway, baby tomorrow is weekend. Do you have plans?" Tzuyu suddenly asked.

"Maybe. Why?"

"Hm. I have something to show you, don't ask cause I won't tell you anyway." Tzuyu teasingly grin at her.

Sana slightly slap his arm. "You shouldn't have told me. Now I can't sleep tonight thinking about it."

Tzuyu just chuckles when he realized his wife is now whining. "I promise you, this isn't what your expecting."

When they arrived at the site Chaeng immediately greet them. The couple can't hide their happiness seeing their future home has now four standing foundation although it's still in 10% progress but still it's a big stepping stone for the young couple.

"Bro what do you think how long does it take until the fully furnished of this house?"

"Most probably 7 to 8 months bro"

"Perfect. By that time Sana and I will graduate and hopefully we could transfer as soon as this finished. Right my wife?"

"Hm. Can't wait that to happen. Anyway, since Chaeng is here. I am planning to send Tan to school kindergarten maybe this Monday, can you ask Mina if it's okay for our son to sit-in? I mean this pass few days, I noticed his progress when his holding a pen. So maybe it's better to send him to school. What do you think love?"

"Really? He's just only four but of course, i'm gonna ask Jeong to get someone assign to him for security."

Chou Mansion, 6pm.