Carbonara

"Love, wear that suit I put on the bed. Your Dad gave it to you, he said you should wear that for tonight's party" Sana said in volume so Tzuyu could hear her from the shower room.

It's already 6 in the evening and the party will start sooner. The Master of Chou's is holding a party to celebrate Jihyo and Sana for passing the exam and the big announcement could be done during the party. Their friends are also invited to come as well.

"What is this for? Why is this so fancy?" Tzuyu lift the suit and check it, he then notice a piece of clothes beside it, and his face frowned upon seeing it.

"Aah! Baby, are you wearing this dress?"

Sana got out from the bathroom with a towel covering her body.

"Yes? Why?"

"Why is this so revealing and...daring???"

Sana let out a light chuckles and lift the dress. It's silver in color, silk, backless, and has a long slit on the side. Tzuyu was never wrong with that frowning face reaction when he saw the dress.

"Why baby? Am I not allowed to wear this or is there another reason again?"

"I'm not saying you're not allowed to wear this...thing, I don't even know what it's called but I'm sure it's not clothes. You think I will enjoy watching you wearing that? It's a big NO! Specially now that you are pregnant with my children"

Sana put the dress on the bed and wrapped her arms above Tzuyu's shoulder. "I like you being like this. Protective. Possessive. Naggy. That makes you hotter." Sana with a flirtatious voice while her hands playing Tzuyu's earlobe. Tzuyu was just silent in this state but his eyes are locked on Sana's plump lips. Sana smirk how Tzuyu is eager to touch her lips. "Try to kiss me tonight then you have no choice but to allow me to wear that thing." Sana whispered to Tzuyu's lips almost touching it, she continue seducing Tzuyu by exhaling the air into every inch of his skin. Tzuyu is growing hot and enduring his wife's seduction, he's going crazy about how Sana slowly and gently caresses his body. But he gave up when Sana is going downward by lifting the towel covering his crotch area and caressing his legs.

"OH GOD! Why you do this to me Sana?" He muttered and hold Sana's waist and pull it closer to him, he didn't wait for a second and kiss her lips amorously... hungrily. Tzuyu keep kissing her until he lay down Sana on the bed and rubbing her legs, Tzuyu is going there when Sana realized they have party to attend to. Sana slightly push Tzuyu and Immediately cover her body with the towel.

"Let's stop here. I've got what I want. I won." Sana calmly said and grab the dress to the dressing room, leaving Tzuyu speechless on the bed.

After several moments, Tzuyu wearing the suit his father gave while Sana is wearing the dress she wants. Tzuyu didn't complain in words but his mind was cursing.

"Baby, just look at me. Am I beautiful? This dress looks so perfect I swear" Sana not minding Tzuyu and keep praising the dress. She poses in the mirror until she rubs her belly. "Look at this Tzu" She paused and look at Tzuyu. "Come here for a moment" she asked then Tzuyu obliged. Sana guides his hands to her belly. "Feel how they grow from the first time you touch them like this" Sana utterly said.

Her baby bump is not visible yet but there are changes compared the day they discovered it.

Tzuyu rubs it gently and kisses Sana's forehead. "I love you" He muttered.