Sana, his wife

A few days later, Sana was all dressed and Tzuyu as well. The doctor's appointment is set for today.

Tzuyu plays with the car keys with his hands while waiting for Sana in the mansion lobby, Jeongyeon will be with them too.

After a few moments, finally, Sana went down. She's wearing off white mini skirt and ivory off shoulder on top with light make-up on.

"Ooh, sexy" Tzuyu play with his words when Sana is going down the stairs. She was frowning, "Why what's wrong with my queen?" he asked and immediately embrace her.

"I'm hungry again" She complains and lean onto Tzuyu's chest.

"Okay, let's buy what you want after your check-up. Jeong knows the best place here in the city. Right, Jeong?"

"No. I want to eat before we go to the doctor!" she nagged.

Tzuyu takes a look at the time from his wrist to check the time. "Hm. We have 45 minutes before your appointment so..." Sana hugs him abruptly with joy.

Tzuyu throws the key to Jeongyeon and catches it. "Bro, take us to the place where the best food is served"

On their way to the location, Tzuyu asked his wife if she was ready to move to their new home next week, but Sana would likely agree with the idea of Jeongyeon to move after the wedding which will happen next week. Tzuyu has no choice but to agree with them, it is somehow a good idea as well.

Tzuyu checked his phone for emails and important messages. "I got a missed call from Dahyun" he muttered. He was about to call back when Jeongyeon stop the car and said, they arrived.

"Come on love, let's eat." Tzuyu offer his hand to Sana but she refused it. "I don't want to get out, I just don't feel it. Just order me food and let's eat that at home. You know what I like, so go I'll stay here"

Tzuyu just scratched his head for another episode of changing moods in seconds. He's able to be patient with his pregnant wife and grant what she wants and needs.

"Jeong, stay here with Sana"

"I'm fine here. You go with Tzuyu"

"But love?"

"I'm not going anywhere, i swear I'll be fine, I'll just take a nap here just don't take too long."

Tzuyu let out a deep sigh and just bend down to kiss Sana. "You sure you'll be fine here?" Sana nodded keenly.

Tzuyu and Jeongyeon go inside the restaurant and take their orders immediately. Tzuyu inserts his hands into his pocket when he remember Dahyun.

"Bro, did Dahyun call you?" He asked.

"I don't know, I left my phone in the car. Why?"

"I got missed a call from him. I'll call him back."

Tzuyu returns the call and Dahyun pick it up on the first ring.

On the phone

Hey bro, why did you call earlier?

Bro, where's Sana?

She's in the car, why are you so furious?