Siblings

"Where's my brother? Is he still sleeping? I mean we have class today right?"

Early in the morning, Jihyo decided to stop by and have breakfast at the mansion before she's going to school. Sana joins her for breakfast so they can go together to school as well.

Sana scrunch her nose before she respond "he woke up before me, he will be here in a minute I think"

Just right in time, Tzuyu gets downstairs, and he was wearing a blue suit, and his hair was combed neatly. He glances at the table and smiles only at her wife and walks through the door when Sana runs to him. So he stops facing his wife and fixing his suits.

"Are you heading to school now? Why too early? Should I go with you?" She asked.

"No, Chaeng ask me if I can pass by to his house, I don't know what is it about. I'll tell you if it's about the house okay?"

"What about your breakfast?"

Tzuyu glanced at his sister and look away with an empty expression. Sana creased her forehead witnessing that. That was the first time he acted like that to his sister.

"I'm sure Chaeng got me breakfast. I'll go ahead now." He paused to kiss her cheeks. "Jeongyeon will drive you to school"

It was strange. Tzuyu felt strange. Sana gets back to the table wondering what happened. "What's wrong with him?" Jihyo curiously asked.

"I have no idea"

"You didn't fight right?"

"Well, as you can see he kissed me." She paused and smirk. "You should ask yourself that... did you two fight?"

She saw how Tzuyu just look at his sister which is supposedly not the usual, he would likely greet her with a kiss on the cheeks or tease or mock each other.

"Not in my knowledge..." she paused "or maybe he's mad because I brought you to the club?"

As long as Sana remembers, Tzuyu didn't get mad the moment he know that she was shaking her ass off at the club.

"No, he's not mad either. Come on Jihyo, I think we should go too"

Jihyo tries to remember what she did that made her brother mad. She's confused either. If it's not how she brought Sana into the club and did not have a distinct destination when she asked permission, what then?

Does he know that I screwed his friend at the parking lot the other night? I don't think he knows. Jihyo in-depth consideration. Inside the car was silent, Sana doing her thing, Jeongyeon just focusing on the wheels. But a few moments later, Jihyo caught Jeongyeon looking at her furtively in the rearview mirror, but Jeongyeon just look away and Jihyo just ignore it.

The silence engulfed the whole ride until they arrived at school and when they step out of the car Jeongyeon sneered a smile at Jihyo this time she didn't hesitate to ask Jeongyeon why he was looking at her and it crept her out and doubtful that was just a friendly smile. There's something about that smile and the fact that Jeongyeon is her brother's best friend. He knows something.

"Tell me, what's going on Jeong" She asked in a stern voice.

"Have you talked to your brother yet?"

By that question, she knows something's wrong. "Not yet since yesterday. why?"

"Oh, I think you should talk to him first" He smiled and press the accelerator to park the car.