Paper Rings

"Chaeng, I am a father now. I have a son named Tan. My gut feeling is right, I know I impregnate her that night. The woman who turns out to be Sana. The reason I feel the connection the first time I saw her at the wedding. Its all became clear now Chaeng." Tzuyu exclaimed.

Chaeng can't process the whole story his best friend just told. He was just shocked and speechless. They were outside at Chaeng's house leaning to Tzuyu's car. He passed by to his best friend who willingly listens to his sentiments that bothering on his mind.

"Hey Chaeng?"

Chaeng shake off his head before talking. "Y-you have a child?! WOW! You guys are really soulmates. Destined to each other. If you comprehend the whole situation you really can tell. Shit! Tzuyu! You found her!"

Tzuyu just smile pleasantly. "I know Chaeng. I know."

A silent covered them for a moment before Tzuyu continue. "I miss her already."

"Damn Man. You are madly in love with her." Chaeng laugh. "So, when can I meet Sana and your son? I can't wait!"

Upon hearing the part 'YOUR SON' Tzuyu can't hide his happiness. "My Son. My blood. Chaeng!" Chaeng just frowned his face wondering why Tzuyu suddenly felt excited like that. "I waited for this moment Chaeng. I'm gonna marry Sana as I promised." He paused again. "Is Mina still your girlfriend?"

Chaeng knitted his brows before he replied. "Yes. Why?"

"Her father is a pastor, right?"

"Yes. Are y~"

"Yes Chaeng. I'm serious here. Elope Wedding tonight. Hope a little favor won't bother you. Please tell your girlfriend that we're coming to their house. I'll go get Sana first."

"Bro you're insane!" Chaeng just can't believe his smart ass best friend would this be so crazy over in love. But as the only friend who support him whatever he were into, he did as what his best friend told. He drive his car on his way to Mina's house while Tzuyu excitedly drive his car to his sister's house to get Sana.

A few moments later, Tzuyu park his car away from his sister's house and just sneak in. The fence is easy to climb so Tzuyu make it easier to pass through. He then go directly at the back of the house to Sana's room window, where he escaped earlier. Thanks to the tree branch that he used as a ladder. He saw Sana sleeping on her side revealing her beautiful angelic face that made Tzuyu smile unconsciously. He slowly step in to the open window and successfully entered the room. He stared at her for a couple of minutes before he realized there's someone waiting for them. Tzuyu sit at the edge of the bed and for a reason he tucked Sana's loose hair and kiss her on the forehead gently. His warm lips made the sleeper's awake as she slowly open her eyes. She was surprised when he saw Tzuyu smiling lovingly to her.

She then cupped Tzuyu's both cheek. "W-what are you doing here?" She whispered. She immediately fix herself and sit on the bed.

Without responding. Tzuyu stood up abruptly as his eyes is searching for something, he saw Sana's file of books and papers at the table and found a book leaf ring and grab it. Sana was so confused.

Tzuyu is now standing in front of Sana who was sitting at the edge of the bed and give her a gentle kiss before he kneel down with his one knee and take Sana's hand. "Sana. I promised to marry you four years ago. Now I am fulfilling this promise by asking you to marry me tonight."

Sana covered her mouth with the other hand and can't process what Tzuyu have just said. Tzuyu kiss her again and ask. "Will you marry me, Sana?" The sincerity of his voice and to his eyes just made Sana's heartbeat increased.