Double or Triple

"Tzu, your sister, and Tannie are coming. Are you ready?" Nayeon asked while helping Tzuyu gather woods for later.

"Much more nervous noona. Anyway, did they prepare the venue?"

"Yes, no need to worry Mina got it all and the boys are helping her." She paused and tap Tzuyu's shoulder. "Don't be nervous Tzu. I assure you tonight will be the night you wouldn't forget."

"Yeah sure. I'm freaking out actually and a little bit... a little shy and I don't know why... Where is Sana by the way?"

"She's in the room, she's having a nap and told Momo to wake her up if everything's ready."

"Don't you think she's lazier nowadays? I mean she's always sleeping, tired and most of all she's so moody. Is that how your exam brought her to it?"

"That's normal for a pr~ for us. I mean, I sometimes get lazy and moody, you know it happens so don't worry about her, she's more than fine."

"Hm. Right. But I doubt you being lazy." He pauses and look at Nayeon's confused face. "You're busy catching feelings... I see you noona. You are into Jeongyeon, right? I think you are having fun with Jeongyeon last night right?"

"Ah. About that, I was just teasing him and calling him boyfriend. He's funny though, he easily gets angry."

"Oh, so you don't like him?"

"Maybe. I don't know."

Tzuyu just chuckles.

They go back to where the others are, and when they arrived Tzuyu and Nayeon were surprised by what they have seen. Tzuyu almost dropped his jaw to the ground and so as Nayeon.

"Chaeng? Can I marry Mina's brilliant mind?" Nayeon said it amusingly

"This is perfect. Thank you so much, Mina and you guys, this means so much to me."

"Where's the ring Tzu, give it to me," Mina said. Tzuyu pulls out a small box from his pocket that has been there since morning. Mina takes it and drags Tzuyu away from others to give him instructions on what to do. Tzuyu just nodded at every instruction Mina gave.

After several moments, they went back to the house and get ready for the special dinner. Mina asked them to wear something white that match the vibe. They obliged.

Nayeon and Mina jolted when they enter the room and saw Sana crying while sitting on the bed. They immediately huddle with her. "What happened to her Momo? Why is she crying?" Nayeon asked worriedly. Momo was rubbing her back to comfort her, "I woke up when I heard her sobbing, she was furious."

"What's wrong Sana? Tell us"

"I dreamt about Tzuyu, his face down to his body are covered with blood...lots of blood. I saw him falling on the ground... I was there right in front of him..." Sana can't continue her sentence as she whimpered.