Evidence

Minatozaki Sana, 23 years old, a graduating medical student. She's almost perfect. From head to toe she's flawless. She's smart and good in everything. She have one goal; to become a well-known Cardiothoracic Surgeon. But... during her high school days the unexpected happened to her. After graduating high school, she had to stop a year to college. Regardless, that didn't stop her to reach her dream and she even motivated to cram more. Because, she has inspiration to move forward.

She's in a relationship with a businessman Kim Choon Jae for one year and ask her for a marriage which she accepted. She fully commit to a man who accept her for who she is and fell in love with his flowery words and so. He exerted every effort he know just to make Sana feel love. Sana thinks he's the sweetest person she know. The man is adored by his employees because of his good looking face and kind hearted otherwise.

So when Sana dump him on their wedding day, he disappear and obviously his heart broke into pieces. Either Sana don't know where the man go.

2 days after that disastrous wedding, Sana drive her car on her way to Jihyo's place. She want to clarify something, she want to make sure that she's not dreaming. It takes time to recover from the incident but Sana decided to face the reason behind why the two words 'i do' didn't escaping her throat that time.

When she reached Jihyo's place. Her eyes immediately search for someone.

"Oh my god Sana! You're here! How are you? I mean... are you okay? Do you want to talk? Come here sit down first! Gosh you look awful"

Jihyo babbling after the hug. Her brows knitted when she noticed Sana's attention is everywhere in the house. She's not listening to Jihyo who showed excitement from her sudden appearance.

"Hey? Sana! Are you looking for someone? I'm here! You're not listening to me!"

Sana look at her blankly and stop ignoring her friend, she sit on the couch calmly. Jihyo followed her and sit besides her. She can't wait to know what really happen. Her ears are dying to hear it since 2 days ago but she never attempt to bother her questions because she know Sana is not ready yet but since Sana volunteered herself to Jihyo so the expected interrogation must follow.

Sana sighed deeply. A cue to a long story to begin with. Jihyo are all ears as expected.

"I am ready for the wedding Jihyo. I prepare myself for it. I was so happy cause I know Choon Jae will be a good husband to me. I am fully commit to him. But... I didn't expect THAT one person who showed up on my wedding day would entirely change my mind in just one stare. I mean... why on my wedding Jihyo?" Again, she keep asking that question. But Jihyo just listen to her, she don't know how to answer that either. "I waited 3 years Jihyo, until I fully give up on him. Why he has to show up like that, like he's stopping my wedding! What in the universe want to tell me!? Ugh!"

Sana continue bursting out the feelings she kept for two days. Jihyo was the first person who know partly the reason why she ruined her own wedding. Although, Jihyo still so confused of what and who Sana meant to but at least by that, she helped her to vent out.

Jihyo just face palm and sighed. "You messed up Sana. Like a lot. I don't want to interfere your private life but I'm your friend. And as a friend I want to grab your hair so you can come back into your senses. Who was it by the way? Do I know the person?"

Sana just shut her eyes and rub her forehead. She's really confused like she don't know what to do or say or something else. She lean her back on the couch and sighed for the nth time. Jihyo just observed her friend. By judging her face and action, she know Sana was not on her usual state of mind. still. She's problematic and confused. Jihyo want to help Sana but she don't know how since Sana won't tell her everything and she understand it.