Skinny Dipping

After the breakfast, the boys waited for the girls at the beach and already set up the net for the game, umbrellas and beach chairs on the side. While waiting they talked random stuff. Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu are shirtless while Chaeng just wear undershirt sleeveless. The sun is just right not to burn them tho it's shining straight but sometimes the sun hides among the clouds.

"Why the girls taking so long? Let's just play without them" Jeongyeon said.

"They'll be here soon Jeong. Let's wait for them." Tzuyu replied. "Anyway, what's between you and Nayeon? Are you... the one what I think the way it is?" He continue.

"No way. We're not the one you think the way we are. She's just a friend" He said it in conviction.

"Why is she calling you boyfriend then? Come on bro, don't tell me you had a mouse on your chest to confess to her."

"It's not~"

"Speaking of which. They're here." Chaeng exclaimed.

Tzuyu immediately locked his eyes to Sana coming to them. "Boys, close your eyes" he commanded. Dahyun and Jeongyeon obliged, Chaeng was confused but he sympathize. The boys giggled. "Just remain like that until I said so"

The girls didn't come any closer to them as Nayeon and Mina position themselves at the other side while Momo and Sana stayed on the side. He frowned.

"Why are they closing their eyes? Let's play! Since Sana and Momo will not play, Jeongyeon will be on our team" Nayeon speak.

Tzuyu can't take off his eyes to Sana so she felt awkward somehow. "Boys, you can open your eyes now. Jeong, it is okay that you will join their team?" He asked. "I have no choice" he simply said. Tzuyu didn't say anything about Sana anymore and they just play along... and avoided his gaze on Sana as long as he can.

"Why Sana is not playing?" Dahyun asked.

"We gonna ask her later, focus on the game boys" Tzuyu answered.

Tzuyu try focus on the game and not to get distract by Sana who were sitting at the beach chair setting at the side of the court with Momo.

The game is on, the rules has been set. Strictly no smashing. "Play!" Nayeon yelled as she serve the ball to other side, Dahyun return the ball and successfully hit the ground, it was Mina's ball and was caught off guard when it hitting in a different direction. One point for Tzuyu's team. "That's alright baby" Chaeng cheered for Mina.

"Okay Tzu, it's your turn to serve" Dahyun said and throw the ball to him. Tzuyu position himself at the back ready to serve, that's the time Sana stood up to cheer for him but she was a distraction. Tzuyu failed the service as the ball hit the net. "Focus bro" Dahyun reminded him.

The game is now equal to one. Jeongyeon is ready to serve when Nayeon cheered him. "Go boyfriend" Jeongyeon just shake his head and hit the ball overhand, Chaeng received the ball and send back to the other side, Nayeon use underhand to toss it for Mina, she got the ball and made it to other side which caught by Dahyun. The rally start and keeping the ball in play.

Several minutes later, 11-6 in favor of Nayeon's Team. "Bro, you're slacking. Are you okay? You seem not fine." Dahyun paused and scrutinized Tzuyu's expression. "Okay you're not fine, let's take a break" Dahyun signal the other team for a break so they shed under the huge umbrella on the side.

"Sana where are you going?" Mina asked when she stood up. "I'm going to check Tzuyu" she replied.

"What if you gonna vomit again?"