Shower

The hospital's hallways are already empty. Sana and Tzuyu are wearing hospital gown while strolling around to find something to eat. Tzuyu has to use a wheelchair since his lower limbs are numb and weak after lying for two weeks.

"Baby, let me use the handrails to move this thing, I swear I don't like you to push me I don't want you to get tired... and I can walk though" Tzuyu complain cause Sana insist to push the wheelchair which Tzuyu against the idea.

"Don't be such a naggy love and I don't think you can move this thing on your own with wounded shoulder and broken fingers. However, I know you can walk but I also know that you will trip, I can't catch you, you're pretty heavy. So, just sit there and allow me to take care of you"

"Okay, just don't force yourself. I don't want you to get tired and the fact you're carrying our two babies inside you."

"Aw." Sana cooed. She lean forward from behind and cupped Tzuyu's chin and kiss his lips. "You're so sweet, love. You make me fall in love with you all over again"

"I did?" He asked. "Well, the feelings are mutual"

Sana didn't respond as she blushed and her face turned crimson. Tzuyu just grin secretly as well.

When they reached the cafeteria, the disappointment on their face flashed. It's already close. There are no people around except the security in the corner. He recognized Tzuyu so he immediately greeted them and asked how he can help. The couple asked where they can find a vending machine to get some food. The security told them the location, "Do you want me to get the food for you Maam and Sir?" The security asked, which they refused immediately. "It's okay, we can handle it. Thank you" Sana said before they left.

"Love, if you're tired already we can rest actually, I'm not that really hungry" He reasoned out when realized Sana has been pushing him from the beginning.

"Don't be ridiculous love, look at your body you grow thin. Stop stressing yourself over me, I'm a strong woman than you think"

"Of course you are." He said under his breath.

A moment later, they found the vending machine and Sana choose the food for them. Tzuyu notices Sana massaging her legs and stretching her ankles. He felt guilty about it. So what he did, was he got up from the wheelchair and take steps without Sana's knowledge. "Oh. Not bad" he muttered.

So, when Sana look around she was surprised when Tzuyu is gradually stepping onto his feet. "Shoooow off!" Sana teased.

Tzuyu chuckles showing his dimples, "see love? I can walk"

"Yeah. Just be careful you don't fall"

Tzuyu walks back and forth in an empty hallway while waiting for the cup noodles to cook. It's already 10 quarter to 11 so they are freely to play around without disturbing others, however, their voices echoed the hallway nonetheless no one complains, and the fact they are in the VIP rooms area considering it has thick walls.

"Come back here love, the noodles are already cooked."

Tzuyu immediately obliged and sit on the wheelchair, "Come on sit here" Tzuyu pat his lap. "I'm heavy." She replied.

"As far as I remember... you are not" Tzuyu let out a naughty grin. Sana chuckles and sit on his lap.

After they're done, Tzuyu insist to exchange their place, Sana is the one is seated in the wheelchair while Tzuyu pushed her with one hand.

After a few step, Tzuyu stopped. "I don't think I can do it with one hand love" he conceded.

Sana laughed hysterically. "Told you." She paused when she notice Tzuyu felt disappointed and pouted his lips "Gosh! You're so handsome" she randomly said and grab Tzuyu's hand. "Why don't we leave this wheelchair here and just walk to our room?"