Sick call

It's 10 pm quarter to 11 when Sana heard a knock from the door. She was studying for the last time before the licensing exam in 2 days.

She put down her pen and open the door. It's Tzuyu. He has flowers in his hands and a... vase.

"What's with the vase?" She asked as she creased her forehead.

He kiss her lips first and give her the flower, Tzuyu didn't response yet. He barge in and put the vase on the counter table and place the flowers scattered on the table.

"You said your vase is loaded so I bought a new one... there you go, these looks nice. What do you think?"

"Hmm. Pretty." She slyly smile and smell the tulip flower in her hands. "It's late love. Why did you come at this very hour?"

She grab Sana's hand and kiss the back of it and caress it to his face. Her hands were warm. "I just passed by. I came from Chaeng's house and have a little conversation... that's all."

Sana nodded in response and move to the study table and start reading. Tzuyu frowned from that action, did she ignore him and want to end up their conversation? Or that's a sign that he have to leave the room?

Tzuyu step closer to her and massage her shoulder. She like it. "Do you need something?" He asked.

"Hm. Ice cream." She replied while her eyes are on the book.

"Is that all?" Sana just nodded. "Okay. I'll buy you ice cream"

Tzuyu rushed down when Jihyo noticed him. She was studying with Nayeon at the living room as well. "Are you going home?" She asked. "Nope. Sana want me to buy Ice cream. What about you guys? Do you need something?"

"Vanilla Ice for me" Jihyo ordered.

"Melted Chocolate...oh don't forget the donut" Nayeon added.

"Okay, be right back"

He went to the nearest 24/7 cafe and buy what they asked. Since the Ice cream is not available, he need to find another convenience store but when he arrive at the store the moment he step out from the car he saw Momo and a person he didn't expect to be with her. "Dahyun?" Both Momo and Dahyun look at him.

Momo's face brightens when she saw Tzuyu, she run and hug him. "Tzu, it's been a while since I saw you" she said in her sweet tone of voice. It's actually only a month passed. After that day, she never bother Tzuyu anymore, she had woke up from her fantasies and realized Tzuyu is just only a best friend.

"Bro, what are you doing here it's almost midnight" Dahyun asked. This is the first time they saw each other since the incident happened at the club. His voice is just normal and not even a trace of being mad detected.

"Got to buy my Sister, Nayeon and Sana's snacks"

"Oh, they're reviewing. I see." He said.

"What about you? Why are you here and why~"

Dahyun cut him off. "Momo is craving foods..." Tzuyu look at Momo's belly and a baby bump is visible. "just tonight when we were in bed she nag about pickles and ice cream, that's so weird right?"

A curved up drawn to Tzuyu's face when he realized what's happening. Momo let out a smile and go inside first to let them talk.

Dahyun tap his shoulder and smile slyly. "Thank you bro. Thank you for throwing me a punch that night." He chuckles. "I realized some things because of you... and yes. If you ask, I'm living with Momo right now though her Dad is really not sooo nice to me but I hope it'll do in the future."