Our Dreams

The morning sunlight is streaking through the window when the wind slightly blowing the thin silk white curtains inside the room.

Sana groped the bed and got up huffing when it's empty. She rubbed her eyes and yawn before she stretched her naked body. She wonder where is her husband go without informing her. She pick up her underwear and wear it, she use her chiffon white shawl to match the beach vibe, after all they are the only person in the area.

Sana search everywhere in the house but found nothing. She decided to find Tzuyu outside the house and when she went out, she saw her husband sitting at the wooden beach chair at the patio with an orange juice on the side small table. He's chilling.

"Oh. A morning person appreciating the scenery in front him. He didn't even bother to wake up his wife..." Sana back hugging her husband and lean on him for a morning kiss. "Good morning love." She continue and sit on his lap.

"Good morning my queen. I didn't wake you up cause I think I made you tired last night and you sleep profoundly even it's already six."

Sana take a sip on the orange juice before she replied. "Hm. I admit that was tiring and my honeypot got a little sore but it's worth it."

"I'm sorry about that."

"Hey don't be sorry. I can endure round six if you didn't complain how your thing slowly knock off"

"No you didn't disrespect my buddy here, he had a tough fight though."

"Oh. Okay." Sana chuckles.

They became silent after that. The silent is comforting adding the wind blowing through their skin while Tzuyu give light smooches to her wife's arm.

Some moments later, Tzuyu lift her wife and carry her like a potato on his shoulder. Sana squealed protesting to her husband action. With those muscle he's able to carry Sana and guiding her with his one hand.

"Hey! Tzuyu-ah! Take me down!"

"Nope. You will join me for swimming."

"It's cold baby please."

"No. I want to enjoy the sea with you."

Tzuyu put down Sana near the sea and excitedly take off his white t-shirt he then encourage the nagging wife to take off her shawl and she did.

Sana looks so hot wearing only those 2 piece of clothes, her perfect shape body made Tzuyu stare for a second but Sana caught him so he look away as if, Sana notice how her husband try to stop himself from another temptation. But who cares if that happen. They are married.

Sana smile at him slyly so he smiled back. Sana grab her husband's hand and drag him to the water. She giggled and start splashing the water to Tzuyu. He fight back and splashed the water to his wife and so they play along together.

The water is crystal blue and calm but the water is cold enough to endure it. Tzuyu abruptly hugged her wife from behind and dip down together and remain at the shoulder level. Tzuyu rest his chin to Sana's shoulder while both appreciating the horizon. They remain like that for some moments, at least by that it helps to warm their bodies under the water. There is a scientific reason about it.

"Can I ask you a question my wife?"

"Hm. Sure."

"When and how do you discover me during high school?"

"Aah. Haha Chou Tzuyu is tremendously famous who wouldn't recognize you? Even the ants crawling around the school know you."

Tzuyu chuckles before he reply. "So you got a crush on me by then?"