Distance & Connection

It's almost a month since Tzuyu and Sana decided to separate ways for the better. It was a good choice actually for the almost perfect relationship and having a good sex life like Tzuyu and Sana, hence it is more important in a relationship to let each one breath for a moment as long as they don't drift away.

Sana lived at Jihyo's house for the meantime and to focus to her review for the upcoming licensing examination as well. But, that decision didn't lessen her love to Tzuyu, she even visit the mansion often when she had time, so as Tzuyu visit her without skipping days.

Tzuyu was at the new build completed house again with Chaeng. Just pondering on something and have deep talks with his best friend. He's a little bit disappointed since his plan for moving in with his little family that is supposedly last week didn't go through.

"So bro, moving this month didn't go as planned, what's next?" Chaeng sighed. They were sitting at the gutter in front of the completed house and stayed there for half an hour as usual.

Tzuyu stared to the ring in his finger and rub it with his thumb "Hm. Maybe soon bro we gonna fill this empty home someday, I'll make sure that'll happen. " his voice slightly cracked.

About Momo's intrusion to his family, he didn't really blame her about their situation, cause he's so sure that it's all just Momo's antics, he's even skeptical about Sana believing her. He never discussed with Sana relating to Momo, he's done with agonizing his unthinkable actions to hurt Sana. Not anymore.

Several moments later. On his way home as usual Tzuyu passed by to Jihyo's house, he brought tulips flower for his wife. Sana's favorite.

The house was dim silent except the sound of the stereo. "Noona? Where's my wife?" He approached Jihyo flopping on the couch while feet are hanging on the arm rest. She's watching drama with Nayeon and Jeongyeon with popcorn tubs in their hands.

Nayeon mostly spend her time there to study. While Jeongyeon did his duty as a personal bodyguard of Sana.

"Upstairs" she firmly said without taking off her eyes to the screen even Nayeon and Jeongyeon did the same.

Tzuyu go upstairs and knock to the door which Sana opened immediately, she's expecting.

"Hi" he said and smile ear to ear handed her the flower he brought. Sana take the flower and open the door wider so Tzuyu can come in. She was studying as usual. Tzuyu sit right at the study table and look at the textbook she's studying.

"Hmm. Nelson textbook of pediatrics" he read the title and flip the page.

Sana just watch him from the back. "Actually, I'm done reading that but I have to re-read it... it's just a habit"

Tzuyu just nodded in response without taking his eyes to the book while reading some part of it.

"Why are you here again by the way?" She asked.

Tzuyu close the book and turn his body facing Sana sitting at the edge of the bed and heave a cunningly smile.

"Don't you miss me?" He pouted.

"Miss you? How can I miss you if you show up here almost everyday, look at my vase loaded..." Sana pointed the vase setting to counter table across her bed and sniff the flower in her hand. "I don't know where to put this beautiful flower" she cooed.

Tzuyu smile wider showing his perfect set of teeth. "Blame yourself for making me miss you each second" he cooed.

"Tzuyu, please. We talked about this"