Welcome Back

4 years later...

A perfect young man is gaining attention to the people at the airport. He was just simply sitting while crossing his leg at the waiting area. He didn't mind the people who were looking at him randomly especially the woman who seated opposite to his chair, she kept staring and even took a photo. He's aware of it but he let it.

He fix his sunglasses and glance to his wrist watch.

11:00 AM. He clicked his tongue in dismayed. His stomach started growling and he's tired and exhausted from almost 15 hours flight from New York to South Korea.

10 minutes later finally he received a call from his sister, without second he slide the answer button and sighed.

On the phone...

"Hey noona, where are you? I've been here for an hour!"

<Noona is an older sister address by a younger man>

"Little bro, I'm outside now. Sorry to keep you waiting! Its traffic!"

"Oh that's why. Anyway I'm coming."

"Please hurry up. I have a wedding to attend to."

"Wedding???"

"Yes! And I'm late!"

End call.

The young man just scratched his head while dragging his luggage and doubled his pace. He know his sister is a little bit grumpy sometimes, he's afraid he will get scolded and he's not ready to hear it since he has jet lag.

He saw his sister waiting near the car by judging to her face, she's so happy seeing her one and only brother after a long time. She's wearing a pinkish elegant dress with full make-up on, his sister is a real beauty. She welcome his brother with a tight hug and kiss on the cheeks then she pinched his brother's cheeks and giggled.

"Look how fine you are lil' bro! You are a man now! Calling you little does not fit to you anymore. Look at this muscles and this handsome face! You are even taller than before! No wonder why people here keep looking at you!"

"Eeh! Enough with that Noona! I am so hungry! I want to eat real food!"

"Oh my poor little brother, you must be tired now..." his sister is petting his head but then she remember that she's in hurry. "Oh my god!!! I'M SUPER LATE! Tzuyu! Put your luggage at the trunk! Hurry! You take the wheel since you drive faster than me!"

Tzuyu have no violent reaction since his sister is panicking. He took the driver's seat while his sister is typing the location at the car monitor. He then drive as soon as the direction is showing. His sister is re-touching her make up and that's the time Tzuyu got a chance to ask since his sister is calming down.

"Noona?"

"Hm?"

"Are you aware that I just arrived from 15 hours flight?"

"Yes."

"And I have a jet lag and hungry?"

"Hmm."

His sister continue what she's doing without minding her brother's protest. But Tzuyu got annoy a little since her sister keep ignoring what he meant to.

"Noona?!"

His sister paused and look at him. "What now?" She said.