Dozens

Sana hangs her legs around Tzuyu's waist as Tzuyu thrusts gently and passionately. However, he makes sure he hit the right spot to pleasure his wife with motion. He keep thrusting for several minutes and remove Sana's legs from his waist and put it together in front of them and do continue thrusting.

"T-the...wedding..." Sana said between moans.

"Hmm...h-how about the wedding?"

"I-it's...nghh...next week"

"Hm?"

"Aaah...f-fuck!"

"Fuck? Y-you, want me to fuck you on our wedding day? Aaaah...s-shit baby you're clenching" he paused and guide Sana sideways and continue ramming her. "W-what do you want? Before? During? or After?"

Sana moan louder, they reached the climax and their flesh is ready to release orgasm. Tzuyu continues moving his hips relentlessly until a hot white liquid came out from Tzuyu and ejecting it inside Sana's lewd pussy. Tzuyu is breathless at this moment and his chest is going up and down, his skin is flushing red and sweat are glistening on his body.

After a few more thrusts, Sana released an orgasm Tzuyu pull his shaft out and bend down to lick Sana's dripping cunt while rubbing in a circular motion the clit to add pleasure to his wife. Sana curves her back in extreme pleasure but he push Tzuyu's face to her cunt even more. Tzuyu double his effort as he licks and suck her wet folds.

Sana was so loud and Tzuyu can't focus so he insert his two fingers into Sana's mouth and she start licking and biting it while Tzuyu keep his mouth busy. After several minutes when Tzuyu was done, he remove his hand from Sana's mouth and crawled up by trailing a kiss from the torso to the breasts. He lick her pink and now hard nipple and suck it sometimes while the other was penetrated by his hand squeezing and rubbing it.

"T-the wedding...baby aaaahh." Sana can't continue her sentence due to the extreme pleasure.

"Yes, baby say it!"

"Aaah...FUCK Tzu!!!"

Tzuyu didn't stop. He fingered Sana's pussy at the same time pleasuring her mounds mercilessly. Sana's body trembled, after a moment Tzuyu finally stop and let out a grin to tease.

He strides up with his knees carefully. His penis touched Sana's belly and crossed his hands in front of his chest and look down and said, "I'm all ears now. How about the wedding?"

Sana felt shy suddenly, she was blushing. "It's next week and we haven't planned it yet"

Tzuyu lean down and put his elbows on each side leveling on Sana's face. Their faces are an inch closer as Tzuyu replied, "I planned it a month ago... remember the time that we fight because you thought I have another woman?"

"When I was sick? Hm. I remember it clearly" They often fight so it's easy to know when and how they fight. Tzuyu just nodded before he reply and laid down next to Sana. "If you have time tomorrow, you can go with Mr. Wynn's shop. I'll just ask Jeongyeon and Jihyo Noona to come with you" Mr. Wynn is a famous fashion designer based in Korea.

Sana face him and caressed his face, "So, that's why you're busy last month? Aw baby you always surprise me." Tzuyu pecked on her lips and gently brushed it off. "Anything for you" and touch Sana's lips.

"If we get old together, do you still show me like this?" Sana asked. She scoots closer and hugs Tzuyu.

"If we're already old, I'm gonna show you every day how much I love you more than I showed you today" Tzuyu brush his fingers to Sana's hair and kiss it. "I imagine our kids already becoming adults and have their own families and their kids will call us grandma and grandpa"