The Prom

A young man named Chou Tzuyu tastes his first alcoholic drink the night on their school prom, influenced by his friends who were now intoxicated by alcohol which they snuck in since it's prohibited inside the campus full of minor people. His friends just put it inside the two juice containers to make it pass through the security and the professors who were checking the students and their activity that night.

Chou Tzuyu, 16 years old a well-known student not because of how charming he is but because of his academic achievements snapped all subjects taught in the schools he attended. Nonetheless, Tzuyu living his life low-key regardless of how he came from a wealthy family, he only knows the goodness and is respectful to other people as taught by his loving parents, not until the prom day in middle school that he never expects that will prolly change his whole life.

His friends forced him to drink the hard alcoholic beverage, even though the program was still ongoing. The other students just have fun, dancing on the dance floor with their partners. Tzuyu was against the idea at first of attending their last prom before they graduate from high school but because his parents insist and as an anti-social person, he have to release a deep sigh before he said yes to them.

"One glass is enough bro"

He calmly informed his friend named Yoo Jeongyeon who's the culprit in this trouble. There are two other people besides his friend who drink the liquor as if it is water, but he was close to Jeongyeon since they go to the same primary school. But, unfortunately, as a person who is opposite to him, Jeongyeon forcefully asked his friend to just take the second cup for the last time. For the several times, he was asked and got annoyed he took the full glass of hard liquor abruptly and gulped it twice.

Jeongyeon just beaming in the corner watching his friend taking his first step to come out from his shell. In a moment, as the first-timer even just sitting down and watching everyone from the hall and having their fun time, his sight started getting blurry, and even tried to shake off his head, the alcohol started spiking through his system and the feeling is all new to him and he begins to panic, his chest is pounding so much. He try to ask for help from his friend Jeongyeon who were just sitting right beside him but unfortunately his friend was dragged by a woman to dance with him. He's all alone now.

Tzuyu starts feeling dizzy another side effect of alcohol. He try to relax and calm down and even breathe rhythmically as he learns from one of his lessons at school but that didn't work. Suddenly, the nausea he felt became worsened and urge him to vomit, he stand weakly holding the chair to make his way to the restroom. No one noticed him because some students are on the dance floor adding the light effects which are on and off making him feel worse than ever, he even doesn't know which direction the restroom is, and the sweat on his forehead down to his neck became thicker.

He just walks himself out at least to get away from the crowded space inside that worsened his feeling. After a few more steps when he finally reached the exit door still struggling from his walk and anytime he will throw up. He took a deep breath to remind himself to relax but when he was supposed to exhale the mushed-up makes a quick exit up from his throat, continuously throwing up all he ate at the prom until he's done after 3 minutes and the retching sound remains, his body feels so weak and helpless, he can hardly move his limbs, Tzuyu just sit at the corner away from his vomit and can't help himself at the moment.

A few moments later, 11 pm and thirty minutes more till the program inside will end. His friend Jeongyeon didn't even find him or attempt to find his drunk friend who he was poisoned by the liquor earlier ago and just enjoyed his sober self on the dance floor with some random woman. The professors didn't even mind there are four of their students got drunk during the event.