Brown orbs

While Sana doing the compression on his bruises when suddenly Tzuyu caress Sana's hand. He grab the towel and throw it to the floor. He then close his eyes and kiss Sana's hand gently and put it to his cheek after. He laid his eyes to Sana's brown orbs which is now covered in temptation. He lean closer to Sana but in an inch closer he stopped to say. "I-i don't know what's wrong with me, but every time I see you or even near you... I am totally a different person. Neither do I can't explain."

Their nose just touching the tip but Tzuyu can't just lean any further since he just know that Sana can't have sex without marriage.

Sana was so ready. She even initiate to lean closer but everytime she did that, Tzuyu will slightly move away that made her confuse.

"What are you waiting for?" Sana asked.

"I-I can't k-kiss you Sana. We're not married yet."

Sana chuckles. She remember that he know it from Choon Jae earlier. Sana grabbed Tzuyu's shirt and said. "You don't have to worry. I am reserved for you."

Their lips pressed to each others gently massaging it. Tzuyu can't take it easy the more he savor Sana's lips the more his eagerness to touch her further. He open his mouth with his tongue wanting for Sana to open her mouth too and she did. Their tongue met halfway and start tasting their kisses. Each mouth are longing for this, they want some more. Their saliva are now mixing that made more the feeling of sensation burning. Their body is responding to each other, both can feel the heat and both want some release. Tzuyu want to taste Sana endlessly so she pull up Sana's blouse leaving her bra. Tzuyu start trailing kisses from Sana's jawline to her gorgeous neck. Tzuyu have been longing for that neck since. He sucked it that earn a soft moan from Sana. Tzuyu continue sucking it while his hands are now traveling to Sana's covered breasts. "god you're hot" Tzuyu said.

Sana is groaning in ecstasy. It's been so long  since she's making love. The first time when she was in high school after the prom that brought Baby Tan to the world and now with the same person whom she waited for so long. Sana think Tzuyu is the only person that only allow to touch her whole being. She can't believe that she will doing this intercourse with the same person four years ago and that 4 years she remain untouchable not until Tzuyu came back. Her body is responding to Tzuyu as well and she's willing to sacrifice herself for Tzuyu and only Tzuyu. 

Tzuyu slowly lay her down on the couch and remove his shirt flaunting his toned body. Sana just bite her lips upon seeing that. He kissed Sana again and whispered. "Can I remove my pants?"

Sana gulped before she replied. "Your sister will be here any minute. Let's continue this in my bedroom." Tzuyu is totally turned on with that statement. He can feel the heat rising to his face and he smile to Sana and Sana smile as well.

Tzuyu pick up their clothes which scattered on the floor. He then pick up Sana in a bridal carrying style. Sana giggled.

"Gosh, he's really hot. I could make many Tannies with this man" Sana thought while looking at Tzuyu.

When they reached the room Tzuyu wasted no time. After he lay Sana down in bed, he immediately removed his pants revealing his boxer shorts with a clearly visible bulge on it. Tzuyu crawled to Sana and give her another kiss. His covered shaft under is now touching Sana's thigh. Sana immediately removed her shorts together with her panty. She can't wait for Tzuyu to go inside her, cause she's perfectly arouse now after the intimate kissing downstairs. Her face and skin are now burning hot. She's ready and she don't care if it's gonna be a mess right now.

Tzuyu continue kissing her and trailed down to Sana's abdomen. He wants access to Sana's mounds but the bra is still there. "Sana. Remove your bra." Sana immediately take it off without hesitation. And finally Tzuyu suck her pink nipples. He licked it passionately that make Sana moan in pleasure. The other mound was kneaded by Tzuyu's hand. Sana can feel Tzuyu's covered shaft is repeatedly hitting her thigh only which she don't like it. So what she did. She lift her left leg and hung it to Tzuyu's waist. She was satisfied by then because it massaging her wet cunt.