Ice cream

Tzuyu didn't expect that his last mission to have a dinner together with his wife would turn out like this.

The table has four people in it. Tzuyu and Sana facing the owner of the house. Tzuyu's father switching his eyes from Tzuyu to Sana and their hands intertwined over the table. His Dad noticed the rings on their fingers. It was an awkward silent engulfing around the table.

Tzuyu break off the silence by clearing his throat first before he utter. "Dad. Mom. Meet my wife... Sana."

The mother was at shocked and the father just staring at them while fidgeting his fingers on the table not able to respond. Sana look at her husband worried. She's afraid, they will not like her and drove her away just like the dramas she watched but Tzuyu pressed her hands and mouthed 'it's okay'.

Tzuyu's mom come back to sense and greet them with a pleasant smile plastered on her face. As Tzuyu expected, it's always her mom to favor him. "When was this happened Son? Why you didn't tell us?" She said with soft tone of her voice.

"Two weeks ago Mom. It was so sudden and we held it in small and simple ceremonial so..."

"Oh. It was an elope wedding." The mother giggled and approached her husband. "Honey, isn't that so sweet? Just like us in our younger days"

The father clear his throat and stopped playing his fingers over the table and an unpredicted plain smile drawn to his face. "Where did you meet?"

"During our high school prom Dad. Remember the day you guys force me to attend the prom even though it's not really my thing? I'm so thankful that you didn't give up to impelled me. I will tell you this straightforwardly cause after all it already happened..." he paused and look at his wife. "I got her pregnant Dad..."

The father spit off the wine when he supposed to take it. And the mother again was surprised.

"Oh my... I don't know what to say honey"

"Young man why did you do that? I mean you were just 16 and this beautiful lady beside you..." he paused and rubbed his forehead. "Where's my grand... son? or daughter?"

A smile on the younger couple starting to form on their lips. "a son sir, he's now 4 years old and his name is Tan. Chou Tan." Sana excitedly introduced her son to the parents of her husband for the first time.

"C-Chou Tan?" A single tear flowed down from the old father's eye. "I am now a grandpa?" He ask his wife who wipe his tear with her thumb. Sana flashed a smile when she remember Jihyo's reaction, exactly the same with her father. "Yes honey, we are a grandparents now"

The old father finally shed tears. Tzuyu can't believe his sight seeing his father crying. Why is he so sensitive since Tzuyu arrived? First he forgive Jihyo and even bring her to a dinner meeting with his business partners and now he's crying over Tzuyu's confession. His favorite child.

Tzuyu felt embarrassed suddenly to Sana who's grinning widely at him. Sana just kiss his hot cheek and he muttered. "I'm sorry" Sana just smile in respond.

"Dad, please stop crying. My wife is here"

"No it's okay love"

The old mother save Tzuyu from embarrassment and told them to eat their dinner first.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm overwhelmingly happy that I have a little CHOU now. I can't help it. Please! Please! Have your dinner and tell me more about everything especially MY grandson"

Sana and the old mother just chuckles silently. The dinner became comfortable after. The conversation went well and Sana mostly talk because Tzuyu still shy how his father react in front of Sana. It's just embarrassing for him.