Red

Tzuyu startled from his spot when his friends surprises him the moment he step in the mansion. The colorful confetti yodeling fled in the air as Jihyo and Nayeon pull the strings of the party popper. Everyone in the house congratulate him including the servants and sing a congratulatory song.

Tan excitedly ran to his father and Tzuyu lift him. The kid received a smooches that the kid surely miss. Sana also walk towards him holding a cake. "Congratulations Love" she said in a sweet tone of her voice. Tzuyu catch her lips and said "thank you" almost a whisper.

After Tzuyu blew the candle, everyone march to the backyard where the food is, there was a long table and various of food that look delish and tasty.

"Do you guys prepare this for me?"

"Yes little bro. All for you and it's Sana's idea by the way"

Of course it's always Sana. Tzuyu look at his wife lovingly and grab her small waist to kiss her temple. "Do you like it?" Sana asked. Tzuyu just nodded and smile politely and showing his dimple.

"Thank you guys for coming here. My heart flattered seeing you all here. Should we begin to eat now, these foods looks delicious"

They begin the conversation randomly over dinner. It was fun and comfortable. They were laughing sharing their thoughts and opinions. Tzuyu came to his thought that his circle of friends is getting bigger. Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Mina, and Sana's friend came Nayeon and a bonus his sister became his friend too.

His phone vibrates from his pocket and fished out to look who's calling. Tzuyu excuse himself, he need to take the call and Sana followed her gaze to Tzuyu's walking away from them.

Sana didn't give him judgment, though she's used that every time Tzuyu have to take the call, he won't be bother if she's just right there sitting next to him.

Tzuyu on phone.

"Oh hey Chris? What's up bro?"

"Yes. I'm in Korea now"

"Right. You take me home the other night right?"

"Sorry? For what?"

"I should be the one who apologize bro, maybe I booze up too much"

"Bro, I don't understand you"

"Why are you keep saying that? Don't be sorry."

"Bro?"

End call.

Sana overheard the conversation. She saw how Tzuyu creased his forehead while staring to his phone after hanging up. "Weird" he mumbled. He came back to the table so Sana asked him curiously. "Who's that love?"

"It's Chris. My friend I told you before"

Sana was relief inside. "What happened?"

"I don't know he's weird. Maybe he's drunk again, just don't mind it" Tzuyu hold her hand and gently rub the back of it with his thumb.

The night is getting older and so the visitors started leaving. Tzuyu headed first to the bedroom for a hot shower and relax his muscle from a long way flight. He's exhausted.

The door cracked open, he expect her wife entered the room "Love? I put your unused clothes on the closet." Sana exclaimed for Tzuyu to heard.

"Okay. Thanks." He answered.

The door cracked open again and his brows furrowed, so he peak with his head full of suds shampoo. The disappointment on his face shows when Sana leave the room again.