Again

Chou's Mansion. 6pm.

Tzuyu's parents are finally at home since he arrived 6 days ago. His father celebrates the come back of his favorite child. A lot of different food was served on their table, which is ironic since there are only three people in the table. Tzuyu just shake his head thinking that it's a waste of food. He know his father is always like that, a feeble-minded person. He sometimes wonder why he became successful. Tzuyu came back to sense when his mother hold his hand and squeeze it. He then remembered, her mother was the person behind his father's excessive success. Accordingly, Tzuyu is the other version of his Mother. No wonder.

"Okay Son, I want to make a toss to celebrate you for coming back home. My heart is so overwhelmed that you are here! I've been waiting for this moment for a long time."

Tzuyu and his mom raise the glass of wine to toss the waiting glass of his father.

"I'm glad you feel that way Dad. I hope you feel the same when Noona will come back home."

His father's smile fades. It's been 4 years too since Jihyo left her family. Tzuyu just wondered why his parents didn't even put an effort to bring his sister back and reconcile. It doesn't make sense since he also chose his own path and not following his father's chosen course for him, which is Economics. It's always related to business.

His mother actually against the idea of letting his sister to live alone. Somehow, she visit her daughter secretly without her husband's knowledge.

Again, the conversation start the usual. "Anyway, Son. I am planning for a dinner meeting tomorrow so you can meet our business partners."

Before he answer he wipe his mouth clean with the napkin from his lap. "I can't go Dad, I promise Noona to have a dinner on her house. She will cook me my favorite food as usual. I don't want to disappoint her." he answered nonchalantly.

His Dad laughed awkwardly. "It's okay Son, I can re-schedule it for you..." before he continue his statement Tzuyu retorted back. "You don't have to Dad. I'll be busy starting tomorrow~" he paused. "I got the offer from SNU College of Medicine to teach. I grabbed the opportunity since it will be a big help for my Masters' and hopefully give a chunk of loads of knowledge when I proceed to Doctor's" he explained. His mother give a proud smile to him while his father just massage his forehead while shaking his head. Tzuyu wonder why he didn't have any violent reaction. He's completely convinced that he is his father's favorite child.
<Seoul National University>

Before they ended the dinner his father stood up abruptly and rubbed his big stomach before he speak. "My children are really growing up, my decisions doesn't matter anymore. I-i totally get that. I've been there." a long paused that totally give silence. "I want Jihyo to come back home. After all she's my daughter and I don't want to live in hatred anymore, I now understand."

With that unexpected announcement, Tzuyu and his mother's eyes sparkled in happiness. He hugged his big father followed by his mother. Finally. They will be complete. He can't wait to tell Jihyo about it.

As soon as the dinner ended. He immediately go to Jihyo's house with the good news. When he arrived, a car was parked on his usual parking but this time he know the owner of it. His heart suddenly jump in, excitedly. And he don't know what is the exact reason. When he further go inside, he immediately saw his sister on the couch comforting again Sana? His brows furrowed. She hasn't move on yet? In the first place that was her fault for ruining her wedding. Tzuyu's mind is building up idea why Sana is crying again. But that thought became cleared when he saw Sana's bruised face.