Flirt

"...aah...hold on a...little longer love, I'm coming...nnggh"

Tzuyu kept pumping like a jack hammer while his mouth slightly opened and catching his breaths and his body is pooling with thick sweats so as his wife.

Sana's whimpering echoed into the whole room. She crumpled the sheet bed due to the intensity and ecstasy she just felt. Her husband thrusting her hard with her favorite position. She kneels all four, supporting herself with her hands and knees. Tzuyu's hands are caressing every part of her body while thrusting and penetrating his wife hard.

After several pump, Sana came first. The warm white substance finds their exit when the dick motioning out, but that didn't slowed Tzuyu. He pump faster even more since it's lubricating easily due to his wife's orgasm. Sana's heartbeats increase, she bit her lips and the whimpered go loud. Tzuyu is becoming a sex expert, he made sure that every single thrust is gone deep that stimulates G-spot. This is pure ecstasy.

Tzuyu slowed down his thrust when his dick releasing a warm orgasm. Their bodies is shivering while releasing the liquid. They reached the climax.

After emptying his seeds, they both laid down in bed while panting. The satisfaction on their faces showed up.

"T-that's ...the best gift I received" Tzuyu said.

They face each other and Sana smile at him lovingly before she cling to her husband and said.

"Happy Birthday my husband"

"Hm. Thank you. I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"Later. I know a lot people will be there"

"And so?"

"Don't flirt with others. And if you do... you will face the consequences."

Sana just gape wondering why the sudden possessiveness of her husband. It's not that she doesn't like it, she even like how Tzuyu act childish when it comes to her. It made her heart flattered.

"Oh really? It's a deal if you do flirt with other women too"

Tzuyu and Sana laughed together and snuggle even more that shared their body heat together.

Sana hang her leg up to her husband while intentionally touching the dick with her knees.

"Move your legs down love or my buddy will resurrect and you will regret it."

Sana didn't listen and grind it instead. Tzuyu is not wrong, it erected that made Sana gasped.

"I told you"

"Oooh. Now it's proven."

"Proven... what?"

"That your body is responding with me"

Tzuyu smile and kiss the red plump lips of his wife. "I didn't lie" he said after breaking the kiss.

Sana's face is turning into crimson. It make her heart flattered. So far in their relationship span, Tzuyu is so honest that Sana made think that his husband only made for her and only hers. So Tzuyu giggled.

"Let's go to your party? I think they waited for you so long"

"The party can't start without the celebrant my love. They can wait. And one more thing, you must take responsibility of my little buddy because you wake him up again"