Chou Tan

Jihyo woke up early the next morning to prepare for breakfast. She wondered if Sana is still asleep because she usually wake up before Jihyo and wait for her at the living room so they will prepare their breakfast together. But Jihyo thought, Sana still sleeping so she decided to wake her up after it will all set.

A few moments later, the breakfast is ready and Jihyo is on her way to Sana's room. She knock gently at first but no one answer. She knock again but still no answer. She open the door and gladly it's unlock. "Sana, wake up already for brea~" She stop when Sana is nowhere in bed. It's empty. Jihyo start to panic and start thinking Sana was kidnapped by her ex boyfriend or so. She repeatedly calling her name hoping she's just somewhere in the house. But, unfortunately there's no Sana. She immediately call Sana's number hoping she'll pick up. When Jihyo dialed her number, a sudden vibration from the drawer caught her attention. "Oh shit!" Sana's phone is here.

Jihyo quickly dress up to report the situation to the police. Later at noon, Sana is still missing. Jihyo already report the incident to the police but unfortunately the authority only told her to wait for some more hours before they will declare someone is missing. She ate her lunch when she remember her brother. She immediately hop on her car on her way to Chou's Mansion.

She think her brother might help her to find Sana. She already call Nayeon but she's out of town for her vacation cause their class will start in a few days.

Jihyo arrived at the mansion and welcomed by all the servants bowing to her. "Where is Tzuyu?" She asked. Her voice echoed every corner of the huge house. "In his room milady" The old woman dare to answer her question. "It's already noon, why is he still sleeping?" The old woman didn't respond.

Jihyo furrowed her eyebrows and quickly go upstairs to wake his brother's up.

"Tzuyu! Open the door! I have an emergency!" She slightly raise her voice so Tzuyu can hear her.

Never did she know on the other side of the door. Tzuyu together with Sana are still sleeping. They must be tired with all the session they did last night which they ended up just this morning. Jihyo knock repeatedly but her brother didn't answer. She ask the old woman who's standing behind. "Are you sure he's here?" the old woman bow her head to avoid eye contact perhaps. "Yes milady." She answer.

On the other side, Tzuyu slightly open his eyes and the first thing he see is a beautiful woman lying next to him. The woman that he can now call his 'wife'. He smile and snuggle his wife and buried his face to her neck. Sana woke up with a smile on her lips and caress his face while her eyes are half opened.

Another knock on the door that finally catch their attention. "Who's that?" Sana ask. Tzuyu buried more his face to his wife's neck and smell it. He ignored her wife. Sana frowned and move her head down to face her husband. Tzuyu's eyes are still close obviously he want to sleep more with her wife's cuddles. "Hey love, we have to get up now. Someone's knocking behind the door." She calmly said. But Tzuyu snuggle to her even more still his eyes are closed. "Love?" Sana again. "It's Jihyo Noona. Don't mind her." He said in a sleepy tone.

Sana's eyes wide open and immediately get up with her heart racing. "J-Jihyo???" She whispered. Tzuyu look at her wife. "Hm. She's the only person who knock at my door like that." He said nonchalantly.

Sana get up abruptly and quickly wear her clothes. She throw Tzuyu's boxer to the bed and said "Wear your boxer and your clothes as well and face your sister. And... don't tell her I'm here." She said in panic but in a low tone.

Tzuyu lazily get up and wear his boxer and he then walk towards the door unwarned that made Sana shocked. She quickly hide at the bathroom while her husband was about to bust them. Tzuyu look at his wife peeking from the bathroom once more and smirk before he opened the door.