Uninvited guest

3 days until the graduation and he can't wait to go home. It's been more than a week since he's been away with his family but he misses them a lot. He never misses a day to call Sana twice but it's not enough for him to just talk with his wife over the phone.

Physical touch is different. He misses her scent. His body needs Sana. Sana is his addiction and that explained why he never tries to look and flirt with another woman.

Early in the morning, Tzuyu woke up when his phone vibrated from the nightstand. He reached for his phone and check who was calling with his eyes adjusting to the screen light. He jolted up when it was Sana.

"Love? Why are you still in bed? You should prepare your breakfast. Isn't it today your research defend schedule?"

Tzuyu gets up on the bed and walks to the kitchen and places the phone on the side facing his angle while preparing his food.

"Yes, baby. It's later at 10"

"Are you ready? I mean I know you're always ready but did you review your notes?"

"Hmm. After I called you last night, I made a quick review before I slept. Substitution in your school helped me, it's easy now than I expected. Also, I don't want to let you down, love."

"I believe in you. Break a leg... and oh our baby is here with me, look at him"

Sana faces the phone to the sleeping kid next to her. Tzuyu came near to the phone and his heartbeat increased seeing his son in his sleep with his mother after a while, he miss his little version so much.

"He's sleeping with me cause he's throwing tantrums earlier"

"Oh, why?" His voice expressed worries. Tan is not the kind of child who outbursts instantly without reason.

"He wants to see you" again the Father felt a tingling inside him. He wants to cry but he had to stay strong, in less than a week he will go home anyway, and can't wait for that to happen and give a tight hug to his little family.

"Awe. My poor little kiddo, I will go home in a few days love. I miss you and our son so much"

"We miss you too. Good luck for later. I love you"

"Thank you and I love you more"

Tzuyu turns off the phone and lets out a deep sigh. It's all new to him. He just realized how this felt, longing.

Meanwhile, Sana felt the same way too. Although she's trying to avert that loneliness by just studying still she can't take off her mind the fact that in some instances might fall into places such as how her husband naturally draws attention to everyone, she doesn't want to be a possessive wife but sometimes she can't help it. Tzuyu is attractive and charming and the thought that some women from his school are swooning over him. She doesn't want to be paranoid. He trusts Tzuyu more than that.

The day before the graduation, Tzuyu ask for permission from Sana if could go to the after-graduation party tomorrow. Sana was doubtful at first and the what if's are invading her mind but she doesn't want to be that kind of wife who infringe her husband's sort of freedom.

She agreed.

A guy named Chris was Tzuyu's pal who he met when they were in college, the man is basically in charge of hyping the circle, a sort of party-goer and smart. He is the host of the party and his house is large enough with a pool and a bar inside, so Tzuyu didn't worry so much since they usually hang out there.

Several moments passed and the ceremony ended successfully, Tzuyu was reminded to come to the party later tonight and he gladly informed Chris that he got permission from his wife.