Victim blaming

Jihyo and Sana sit right across the woman and wait for her to talk.

"Hi." She plainly said.

"What are you doing here Momo? When did you comeback?" Jihyo asked whom she recognized the person right away.

Sana can't take off her eyes to Momo, she scrutinized her from head to toe which is not so welcoming approach for a visitor she didn't see since the middle school and very doubtful that she popped up in the mansion so sudden.

"Oh, I'm here to talk to your brother, Jihyo. Where is he?" She utterly said while ignoring Sana's presence.

"...you mean my HUSBAND?" Sana emphasized.

Momo glance at her and stop her eyes on the fancy ring worn by Sana.

"Ooh it's true... he's married" Sana's one brow raised. "Minatozaki Sana right? From STEM department?" She scoffs. "Who would have thought that we will meet again in unexpected way."

Way back in high school Sana and Momo are eventually competing each other for social status that made them rivals since. They compete with school titles such as Queen bee and Prom Queen. Basically, Queen of the campus as they said.

"CHOU Sana. What are you doing here by the way?"

"Aaaah that... I would like to talk about something to your husband but since you're here and his sister as well, then I think it's better that you should also know." She said it cunningly and let out a smirk.

Jihyo and Sana look at each other wondered, while Momo heave an intimidating smirk.

"I'm pregnant with Tzuyu" she said straightforwardly.

Jihyo gape in surprised while Sana still processing the three words that echoed to her mind 'pregnant with Tzuyu?'  She was being skeptical about that.

Right at the moment, a figure appear from the main door and all eyes are on him except Sana.

"What's going on here? W-why are you here?" He said.

Momo ran to him and cling. He was surprised with the situation and swift his eyes to his wife who were just sitting unstirred to his arrival, something is up.

He remove Momo's arm and move his steps to Sana. She was frantic with worry and Tzuyu had a bad feeling.

"Hi, love." He said and kiss her on the cheek but Sana didn't respond.

Momo came again to Tzuyu and cling to his arm. "Tzu. I miss you"

Sana stood up suddenly and force to smile facing them. "I think you two should talk. Tzuyu, I'll go upstairs now." Her voice is just fine than usual, she smiled but her eyes...

'Why is she tearing up?' Tzuyu noticed his wife. She walk away as she said. Jihyo tap him and whispered, "You mess up bro" She paused lean away. "I'll gonna go now" then she left.

Tzuyu was taken aback about this situation, his bad feeling arises on how his wife acted unusual earlier. There's gonna be something that this woman should explain about. Did she get him into trouble? Popping here after so long is not a coincidence, she's here for a reason.

Tzuyu gaze to the woman clinging to him and hastily removed his arms from Momo.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME, ESPECIALLY INFRONT OF MY WIFE!"

"But how? I can't. I miss you so much"

"The fuck are you talking about?! Are you out of your mind?"