82 - Action Stations, Go, Go, Go!!

You clicked your visor on, adjusting the cap on your head. Once again, you had gotten adjustments made to your hero costume, with the tank top you wore now having a low cut in the back to allow you to produce wings if absolutely necessary.

Arm guards, boots laced up, medical pack stocked as it rested on your hip. This was truly happening.

You nodded at your friends in determination, who were all dressed in their costumes as well, ready to save the girl.

"Morning," you nodded. "Ready for this?"

"I was born ready!" Kirishima laughed, walking ahead. "Nighteye's office, here we go!"

The train ride there was covered in thick silence, silence so fragile that the tiniest sound would break it and cause mayhem. After that, the walk to the agency was only filled with small talk, anxiety through the roofs as you saw all the other heroes inside Nighteye's office.

As soon as all the heroes and third year interns had arrived and were seated, Nighteye began the discussion.

"Good morning everyone, I thank you for joining us once again," he nodded, before bringing out a toy box. "Our evidence. I saw the caretaker of Eri today."

"Don't jump to conclusions, they coulda been a toy enthusiast," Fat Gum scoffed.

"No, the man was in one of the blurred pictures in evidence, which was how I got to the store," Nighteye explained. "I brushed past him, touching him slightly. He's the one. Our futures are intertwined, and we officially located the place where the girl is being kept."

"How sure are you," Rock Lock asked.

"Certain," Bubble Girl confirmed. "We staked the place out last night, it's the one we're looking for."

You were all quickly handed out maps containing various pieces of details, such as escape routes, the interior, information about Chisaki and details about Eri. Along with them, each person was given an earpiece and badge, to keep communication active at all times.

The earpieces in question were connected directly to the police station, but the badges were based off squads. Groups were simple, mostly based off who the students were interning with.

There was squad Alpha, which consisted of Fat Gum, Red Riot, Rock Lock and Suneater. They were the primary attackers, to be sent in first. Soon after them would be squad Beta, which consisted of Eraserhead, Deku, Bubble Girl, Centipeder, Nighteye, Lemillion and you. This squad would be split up into two teams if necessary, for their goal was to get to the heart as soon as the main offence had been broken down. Lastly, there was the rescue squad, which consisted of Nejire-chan, Froppy, Uravity and Ryukyu. They weren't supposed to step in no matter the situation, and were situated at drop zone B, where the escape was planned to be.

You frowned as you memorised the information, standing in front of the police station as you were briefed once more.

"In and out, our objective is the girl, do not engage unless necessary!" Nighteye ordered.

"Yes Sir!" Everyone chorused, syncing their intercoms.

"Call for backup if needed, the police is here," he instructed.

The police, naturally, was also a part of the rescue squad, for it was too risky to get them involved in the combat zone.

8:30 AM. The operation was going to commence. Everyone hid behind bushes, behind the gate that led to the Hassaikai house, making sure their leader was in sight.

"On my signal, we go in," Nighteye nodded, holding his hand up.

He began counting down, though before he could even reach zero a gigantic figure burst open the door, ready to attack.

Police members were sent flying with mighty punches, only to be saved instantly by Deku and Eraserhead, both of whom were annoyed by the mess created.

"No way they know!" A few officers panicked. "We did everything to conceal!"

"Shut up, now isn't the time!" Nighteye yelled. "Go, go, go! I don't care what squad you're in just get in!"

With that, all of the squads rushed in as Ryukyu and Fat Gum took care of the situation outside, leaving everyone else to begin the operation inside.

"We're underground, keep together, make sure your coms don't get damaged," Nighteye instructed.

"I've got a bad feeling of this," Rock Lock grumbled.

"Overhaul hasn't showed himself, nothing has happened," Eraserhead nodded in agreement.

You suddenly stumbled upon a dead end, a shrine present in front of a wall, a fancy vase on it. Nighteye effortlessly pushed aside the vase, pressing one of the wooden panels which seemed out of place.

The wall opened up, revealing a path behind which Yakuza members were present, waiting to attack.

Eraserhead instantly activated his quirk, as Bubble Girl and Centipeder charged ahead, punching the few who tried to cross the gate. They apprehended all those that were unconscious, and stayed behind in case any others attacked, while you all went ahead.

It was a while before you stumbled upon another wall, this one made up of concrete.

"Squad Beta split up!" You yelled, noticing that you had been running for a while. "The path ahead is endless, we need people watching our backs!"

"Nighteye?" Eraserhead glanced, checking for his approval.

"The Lady is usually right, Lemillion phase through, see the situation," Nighteye instructed, stopping all of you.

Lemillion did so, and surprisingly his whole hero costume phased through, not just himself.

"His costume is made of special fibres that he can conjoin to himself briefly, as they're made of hair like material," Suneater explained.

"Path's endless," Lemillion nodded, once he popped up again. "Eraser and Deku should be one team. The three of us can move ahead with squad Alpha."

"Very well," Nighteye nodded.

"Not yet," Deku spat out, activating One for All.

He kicked through the surface of the wall, Red Riot helping him through punches. Though once they had opened up a path for you, you noticed that the way ahead became swimming, completely distorted.

"Mimic's quirk," Fat Gum glared, clicking his tongue. "Mimicry. No way to erase it?"

"Target isn't in sight," Eraserhead sighed.

"No no no we're losing time, the lives of heroes and the girl is at stake!" Suneater hissed.

"We got this Suneater, relax," Lemillion grinned, phasing ahead to fight the villains himself.

Meanwhile, a huge void opened underneath the rest of you, as the floor caved in on itself.

Out of instinct, you created wings, grabbing your upperclassmen who was too panicked to think of a solution.

"Everyone alright?" Nighteye asked, who had been brought down gently by Rock Lock.

The group nodded, only to hear Suneater gasp. You followed his glance past Eraserhead, where three figures were assembled.

"The eight bullets," Red Riot gasped.

Fat Gum instantly got into a battle stance, though Suneater pushed past him, quirk ready and glaring with determination.

'Their fight is with me.'

A/N: we're gonna get Amajiki + Y/N content next chapter and I am absolutely here for it

QOTD: thoughts on the raid so far?

Yes it will be incredibly detailed. Insane amounts of dialogue, but detailed. Feedback is always appreciated <3

Have a great day/night!!