30th Chapter Special

Graduation day.

Class 3-A would now leave U.A High for good. You recalled your years here, memories rushing through your mind as you saw all the familiar faces that you probably wouldn't see for a long time.

'Hey, whatever happens, we're the Big Three,' your mom laughed, passing beer bottles over to her two friends. 'We'll stay together, won't we?'

A promise that was sealed with a final drink that night, only for it to be broken when the person who made the promise died.

"Katsuki, Midoriya," you smiled softly, handing them two drinks yourself. "Let's keep in touch, yeah?"

The duo glanced at each other, accepting your drink and the three of you sealed the deal with one final round of 'cheers'.

"We're Class 3-A, of course we're keeping contact," Bakugo smirked, ruffling your hair, causing you to laugh in response.

"Shut up Katsuki, you're an unpredictable idiot," you retaliated, draping an arm around his shoulder.

"She's right, you know?" Midoriya smirked, receiving playful glares from Katsuki. "Hey I've known you for nearly 15 years, I think I can talk shit about you."

"Fucking fine," the blonde agreed, rolling his eyes.

"Guys, we should take a class picture!" Hagakure suddenly suggested, and you noticed the mood instantly liven up as everyone huddled into the small corner.

"Class reps and the Big Three to the middle!" Hagakure demanded, causing the five of you to awkwardly shuffle to accommodate for it.

And so everyone stood, much like your first class picture in your first year of high school, except this time you were all laughing and much less awkward with each other than you were back then. Couples had been established, friendships had gotten stronger. Quirks increased in power as the common enemy grew weaker.

Multiple pictures were taken in various combinations, the Big Three, the two class reps, all girls, all boys. Naturally, Kaminari begged to take a picture with you as well.

"Denki I'm not leaving you, and we'll move in together soon as well," you laughed at his reaction, though agreed to take a picture nonetheless.

"Hey, Y/N?" Denki asked, smiling at you before you stood in the booth. "No matter what happens, can you stay by my side?"

"We're just 17, we've got a long life ahead of us!" You reassured, pulling him into the corner to smile for the cameraman.

The two of you beamed up at him, arms wrapped around each other, your head on his shoulder. He'd grown significantly taller and gotten more muscular after his growth spurts, only making him more handsome in the suit he wore.

"Young love," the cameraman smiled as he spoke to himself, watching you leave.

You looked over at him briefly, only to see a shadow of someone who seemed so distant yet so familiar to you.

Shaking your head, you moved on, letting Kaminari socialise with his friends while you sat at the makeshift bar speaking to Katsuki.

"Gonna be honest Heiress," the blonde choked out after he shotted a glass of whiskey. "We wouldn't have gotten as far as we are now if it weren't for our competition."

"Don't forget everything that happened in our first year," you sighed, gratefully accepting a glass of the hard liquor yourself. "We went through a lot, made terrible mistakes. But we came out of it stronger than ever, because that's how we roll."

Bakugo smirked, raising his glass to you for another cheers. You reciprocated his action, after all, you two were the ones who'd been through the most together.

"Ring me up when you're taking interns, I'm sure we could teach together," you offered as you took a sip, to which he nodded in agreement.

"Y/N!" Kaminari called, waving you over. You smiled to Bakugo one last time and went over to him, noticing the floor filling up with more and more students from other departments.

"Hatsume-San!" You gasped, walking to her first. "Thank you for all the costume designs, I hope we'll continue to work together!"

"Anytime Firefly!" She grinned in response, using your hero name.

That's right, you thought. From now on you'd be recognised as more than just your mother's daughter, you'd be seen as a full fledged hero.

And it all started with the lady who made your costumes.

You walked away from her to your boyfriend, this time not getting held up by others.

"It'll be time for Yao-momo's speech soon, she's valedictorian this year!" Denki grinned, waiting to see the ravenette appear at the small podium.

"And then we're off into the real world," you sighed happily. "Heroes in a rebuilt system, I never thought the day would come."

"You'll be great, don't worry about it," Kaminari grinned.

"As long as you're by my side," you whispered into his ear, repeating his words, the words he'd been aching for you to say all night.

So you finally did, and once again, Kaminari Denki's eyes glistened as you took him by surprise with your little habits. The same habits that had gotten him to fall in love with you in the first place.

And for the first time that night, you'd made him blush uncontrollably.

Just as he'd done to you two years ago.

A/N: I know we just had a Christmas special but I had this idea so you guys are getting it

KamiY/N relationship fuels my will to live

Bakugo Y/N friendship superiority <3

Have a great day/night!