68 - Result's Aftermath

You looked up at the screen, scanning for your name. For a brief second you thought you failed, though relaxed instantly as soon as you saw it. Todoroki, Yoarashi and Bakugo, on the other hand, had all failed.

"Hey," you smiled softly, intertwining your pinkie with Todoroki's. "It'll be ok, I promise. You aren't your father, remember?"

He looked at you briefly, emotion glistening in his eyes for a split second before he returned to his usual stoic self.

"Really?" He asked, as you leaned your head onto his shoulder.

"Promise," you smiled, squeezing his hand gently. "You're so much better than that scumbag, everyone can vouch for that."

He paused, looking down. The silence only grew, and before long, you were called to get your picture taken for the official license.

"Y/N-Sama," Yoarashi approached you. What you thought would be a normal conversation quickly deteriorated as the boy opposite you dug his head into the concrete floor. "I apologise sincerely for my actions, you were right!"

"I don't need an apology, Inasa, just pass the next round," you sighed, walking past him, looking for someone.

That was when you spotted him, half asleep on the couch next to Jirou. As soon as his lazy eyes met yours, though, he instantly jolted up, suddenly more alert than ever. However, you just turned back around and headed to Iida, only to be distracted by the food bar.

You wanted to tell him how much you wished you could have kissed back last night, how much you wanted to hug him tightly and soak in his warmth, how much you wanted to hear his laugh. Back when he was visiting you, the obstacle was glass.

Now, it was the choice between him and the relationship with your best friend. They were so happy together as well, it would be wrong to step in.

"You've been glaring at your glass for an awfully long time," Ashido commented. "Trouble in lover's paradise?"

"Kats'ki and I aren't dating," you scoffed, rolling your eyes. "And I like someone else anyways."

Ashido was quick to follow your subconscious gaze, to where Jirou was fast asleep on top of Kaminari's chest, the latter running his fingers through her hair as he dozed off.

"Oh yep, that's gonna be a difficult one," Ashido sighed, patting your back. "But I promise, they aren't dating. Kyo would probably rather kill herself."

"Still, you can't deny that he has feelings for her," you shrugged. "I'm sure someone else will come around, my standards need to be higher anyways."

"Don't live in denial Y/N-chan!" Ashido laughed. "It's so obvious that you want to be his favourite, that you want him to like you even after everything the two of you have done to each other."

You were quick to get flustered at the deduction, quickly covering your face and looking in a feeble attempt to avoid eye contact.

"How long have you known?" You groaned.

"The day you said it was Ei-chan!" Ashido laughed. "I knew you wouldn't admit it, and definitely not to me. So I compared personalities, and bingo. The only other option would be Tetsutetsu, but you haven't interacted much."

"I'll give it to you, you're surprisingly intuitive," you snickered. "But I'll stay off him, don't wanna risk hurting Kyoka."

"Why are you so adamant that you'll hurt her, nothing's even happened yet?" Ashido groaned.

"Shit this is so embarrassing," you grumbled, before telling her the events of last night between you and Kaminari.

"You still think he likes Kyo after that?" Ashido hissed.