Author note!

Like I said in the story details this is more of a Vampire diaries story than it is paw patrol. The only 2 characters from the paw patrol are Ryder and Chase. The first bit of the story is going to be Ryder's beginning as he lives with his abusive father. Ryder will meet Chase and then he will be rescued by Damon who is a Vampire. Damon will decide to raise Ryder as his own and Ryder will need to come up with a choice as he enters the world in Mystic Falls and learns all about Vampires, Witches and Werewolves. 

I am writing this as a fan fic I do not own any of the characters, I am however going to change them up a bit in my story. I do own the story and it is my own original idea, I don't like people who steal anything without asking. If you want to use my ideas just ask please,  If you don't like it don't read it as it will not exactly follow the vampire diaries storyline. I am making it up as I go along and it is based on a dream I had so like I said if you don't like it don't read it.

There will be violence, death, gore, and relationships in this story as it progresses I will not be following the dating along with the vampire diaries characters. This is my story and I am writing it how I want, feel free to message me or leave a comment. No hate as I wouldn't write mean things on your stories. I write for fun and don't expect anything out of it, I enjoy writing and do it for me. So no hate please and thank you. I hope you enjoy the story!