👀

Wooyoung was wondering how long a day really was looking at the time that read 11:15 pm as he drove over to Yeosang's apartment.

So far Yesoang had only tried to jump out of the car once and that was because he saw a cute dog on a walk with its owner.

Wooyoung looked in the rear-view mirror at Seonghwa who was holding onto Yeosang's arm letting Yeosang lean on his shoulder till they got home.

Something was fishy about that figure and he wasn't about to let it slide, especially when it came to San's safety.

Seonghwa noticed it too and reached for his dagger so it wasn't just him.

Wooyoung didn't know that San was staring at him, driving with one hand like he normally would when something was on his mind.

San frowned looking at the little pout on his human's lips and the concentrated look that his human wore, reaching out to hold his hand.

Wooyoung looked at him, looking down at their hands before turning to the road with a small smile, his heart fluttering a little as he went back to thinking.

This wasn't the first time demon stuff happened but San's reaction was different this time. It wasn't something he handled on the spot and he looked worried.

Not to mention that the figure didn't do anything to hurt them. It was just standing there and looking at them like they were bacteria under a microscope.

"Who did you say you were drinking with again?" Hongjoong asked Yeosang who didn't open his eyes.

"I didn't say." Yeosang mumbled, trying to sleep on Seonghwa's shoulder if not for the questioning going on. 

"Then say it. Who were you drinking with?" Hongjoong asked, Yeosang leaning over a bit to search for his phone.

"I'll ask Jongho to give you a head flick." Yeosang threatened, Hongjoong not arguing with him since he was mostly worried despite Jongho's head flicks being powerful af. 

"Does his name start with Min?" San asked, his eyes glued to the view that was passing by as he rubbed his thumb over his human's hand gently.

"And ends with Jun?" Seonghwa asked, Yeosang waiting a moment before he nodded.

"Yeosang what the heck are you doing with that guy?" Hongjoong asked, holding back a small whine.

Minjun was the least threatening demon so far but who knew when and how that would change.

"I had some questions to ask him." Yeosang said, not entirely wanting to say that Snowball was Minjun's cat since Seonghwa was in the car.

Technically Seonghwa and him were Snowball's parents, but Snowball was Minjun's cat and he raised her ever since she was a little kitten.

"Questions you couldn't ask any one of us?" Hongjoong asked, the car going silent as Yeosang let out a long sigh.

Seonghwa looked at Hongjoong silently asking him to drop the subject. Hongjoong let out a sigh, thankful that they were almost to Yeosang's house using his powers to leave for a moment to make sure that no one was there.

"I'm sorry." Yeosang said, Seonghwa looking down at him as he pat his head hoping the other would go to sleep.

"It's okay." Seonghwa said, with a small smile. "We were just worried."

"That and you went to Italy without us." Wooyoung said, Seonghwa looking at them with a smile as he spotted San and Wooyoung holding hands.

"OoooOOOOhhhh." Seonghwa thought, not saying anything, deciding to corner San and ask about it when Yeosang was fast asleep in his bed.