You Don't Need Violence When You Have Pigeons

~•~•~•~ Before everyone came to Hongjoong's place  ~•~•~•~

Seonghwa healed Hongjoong's wound, Hongjoong taking a sip of his water as they both awkwardly sat next to each other not knowing that San, Yeosang, and Yunho were all about to come over.

"Did Minjun stab you?" Seonghwa asked, Hongjoong nodding.

"He was at the restaurant you two were at and when I asked him what he was doing there he said something and we had a little fight." Hongjoong said, Seonghwa letting out a sigh.

"He barely stabbed me since the wound wasn't deep so it was probably for show." Hongjoong added on, Seonghwa feeling as though he was about to have a headache with all this random demon stuff.

"That guy is the most indecisive being I've ever met." Seonghwa said, letting himself fall down on the bed, as he looked up at the ceiling. 

"Do you get into fights often?" Seonghwa asked, wanting to know in case he had to check up on him. 

"From time to time yeah, Shiber is a troublemaker and every demon who works for him is the same way." Hongjoong said, laying down on the bed next to him. 

"You used to hate getting into fights back then." Seonghwa said, laughing when he remembered how Hongjoong would hide away in the kitchen to avoid demons. 

"Yeah, but Shiber made it hard not to." Hongjoong said, with a smile just looking at Seonghwa as he started at the ceiling. "And he keeps bringing up Yeosang saying he's cute and what not and it makes my blood boil soooo." 

"Did Shiber say anything about him? Is that why you met him that night?" Seonghwa asked, looking over at Hongjoong, who looked mad just talking about it. 

"I didn't go that night." Hongjoong said. "Yeosang was sad so I bailed on him." 

"You did the right thing." Seonghwa said, reaching over to pet Hongjoong's hair a bit, loving the little smile he had whenever he talked about Yeosang.

His ex-demon boyfriend seemed happier because of Yeosang. 

Hongjoong looked up at Seonghwa, the two making eye-contact, as Hongjoong's heart fluttered at the action, Seonghwa not pulling his hand away. 

He had to make things right. 

"Hongjoong hyung, we need to talk." Yeosang said, his voice filling the otherwise quiet apartment as he walked into the bedroom, Hongjoong rolling away and hiding under the blankets as Seonghwa jumped up to hug him. 

Yeosang grew still, hugging Seonghwa back, a bit surprised, as Seonghwa smiled. 

"I missed you." Seonghwa said quietly, Yeosang's eyes growing wide as his heart skipped a beat. 

"What did you do to my hyung, hyung?" Yeosang said, going into defensive mode, as Seonghwa laughed, Hongjoong putting his hands up to say that he didn't do anything. 

"Once a third wheel always a third wheel." Yunho mumbled, with a smile looking at the three of them. 

"Mingi can change that." San said, appearing in the room seconds later,  looking at Yunho who was standing at the door looking like a nervous wreck, walking over to give him a hug.

"Yunho needs to talk to you about something." Yeosang said, intentionally putting the spotlight on his best friend to make sure he told them what was going on. 

If Yunho wasn't dealing with a demon then he would have let it go since they were all grown up and 99% of the time knew what they were doing. 

"Go ahead." San said, with a smile, Yunho looking around and looking at the drawn curtains to make sure that Han-gyeol didn't come looking for him since he didn't answer his calls. 

"Han-gyeol um-" Yunho said, his voice barely above a whisper not wanting to say anything, as San's eyes turned red, looking up at him.

"You know him?" San asked, wondering why the heck in all the time they had spent together he didn't have a single minute to tell him.

"He's bothering the heck out of him 24/7." Yeosang said, still hugging Seonghwa, Yunho holding San back before he could leave.

"Wooyoung's not gonna be happy if I let anything happen to you." Yunho said, not about to have Yeosang and Wooyoung come after him. 

San calmed down a bit, looking into Yunho's teary eyes, as he tried to muster up a smile to make him feel better.

"Is he threatening to hurt anyone?" San asked, Yunho not being able to look him in the eye as he told him.

"Yeah." Yunho said, thinking about all the threats and the times that Han-gyeol actually hurt his friends. 

"You're getting hurt the most in all this though." San said, hugging Yunho who looked at him.

"I can kick that brat's face in any day." Yeosang said, Hongjoong joining hugging him since he needed one too, Yeosang hugging back. 

"He won't stand a chance against Mingi and Jongho either." Hongjoong added on, Seonghwa kicking him gently, wanting Yeosang to himself.

"They can still get possessed and do things they won't do or randomly get hurt." Yunho said, with a sigh, San's small smile dropping.

"An excellent point of which I'm sure there is a solution for." San said, freaking out as he nodded his head to somehow make it sound more believable. 

"The brat said they had to meet tonight." Yeosang said once he looked at the time, rubbing Seonghwa's back comfortingly.

"That brat is tied up at the moment." San said, with a smile patting Yunho's arm who thought about the pigeons in the office.

"If it's any demon business let me know and I'll handle it." San said, panicking a little since he had a feeling that there was more to what Han-gyeol was planning instead of just impersonating Yunho.

Yunho smiled, feeling a little better, as he hugged San. 

"More pigeons?" Yunho asked, San nodding as he stood up on his tippy toes. 

"And ants too." San whispered, making Yunho laugh. 

"Perfect." Yunho said, breaking the hug to look at San, as they both looked at each other with a mischievous  smile. 

"Tell me when he's bothering you okay? I still have several things to try out." San said with a smile. 

"San no centipedes please those scare the heck out of me remember that one time you filled his room with them? THEY CAME TO MY ROOM!" Hongjoong said, walking over to hug Yunho, being rejected by Seonghwa. 

"I say we choose violence." Hongjoong suggested, Yunho shaking his head as he laughed at San's small frown. "And get drinks." 

"We can't keep Jongho and Mingi waiting right?" Hongjoong asked, Yunho nodding as he looked at Yeosang who was still hugging Seonghwa and smiled. 

"San could you see if Wooyoung wants to come?" Yunho said, San smiling and leaving to wake Wooyoung up.  

He smiled partly because Han-gyeol was undoubtably having a horrible time but mostly because all of them could be together again for a night.