11 O'clock

~•~•~•~ WARNING: Some spice 🌶️ ~•~•~•~

"Let's meet at 11 pm sharp right here," Wilson said, looking at everyone. He really couldn't believe himself right now. He had everyone they wanted gone in a single room and instead of killing them he sided with them. Great. His headache would be worse after this.

"Seonghwa can come too," San proposed, Hongjoong looking at him like he was insane. "Absolutely not," Minjun and Hongjoong said at the same time. Wooyoung said no too, since he knew Yeosang would say no, Yunho and Mingi not really knowing what to say. Seonghwa smirked, looking down as he smiled. Everyone was so cute.

"I'm sad that both of you underestimate me," Seonghwa said, wanting revenge on the one who hurt Hongjoong. San took care of it, but it was sweeter if he could end it. "I'd appreciate the help," Wilson said, honestly wanting to pick Hyunyee up on the way. She was a demon though, so she might get hurt.

"Can you protect him?" San asked, Wilson smirking with huff. "Do birds fly?" Wilson asked, San sighing. "Wait, aren't you trying to kill us?" Wooyoung asked, not fully trusting Wilson. "Yes, but let's call this a ceasefire," Wilson said, walking over to Minjun to take his hand in his.

"What do we use as bait?" Minjun asked, wondering where the heck Snowball was. That cat had a mind of her own. They could afford casualties but if a single fur on Snowball's head went missing he wasn't going to be the person he was now. Well fallen angel but whatever. "I have an idea," Wilson said, looking at Seonghwa. "Seonghwa is not going to be the bait," Hongjoong said, looking at San who promised. "Thank you again," Wilson said, Seonghwa adoring how polite he was. Him and Minjun would be a good fit.

Wooyoung watched as Seonghwa took his dagger out, his eyes turning red. He got up, no one stopping as he put the dagger to Minjun's throat again. "That's the second time today, mon ange," Minjun said, wondering if the author was starting to lack any new creative ideas. (Yes, yes she was).This book was really going to sheep, he should file a complaint.

"The goal is to keep San well and alive," Seonghwa said, looking into Wilson's eyes. "Anything that's against that goal," Seonghwa said, spelling it out for Wilson whose eyes turned the same shade of red they were when he opened his eyes. San gets hurt, Minjun dies. The message was clear. He could play the good side for a while. "So Hongjoong's free range?" Wilson asked, having a heart attack when the dagger barely missed Minjun's heart.

Minjun's heart skipped a beat too, even though he knew Seonghwa wouldn't hurt him. "Fine," Wilson said, his eyes red, as he held Minjun's hand to leave. Seonghwa put his dagger away, wanting to walk out to check on Jongho and Yeosang who ran back with Yeonjun behind them. Seonghwa felt better and at ease. "That should be the lights," Yeonjun said, hitting on the lights happy that they actually turned on.

"Ima go cuddle my boo," Mingi said, saluting everyone, still processing everything that was said and everything that was going to happen. He stayed for the drama, he'd skip on the horror for now. Mingi took Yunho's arm, walking away from the bar and to the living room where he hugged Yeosang, Jongho, and Yeonjun. Yunho did the same, Yeonjun not letting them leave to to go cuddle. He needed to discuss something with everyone.

"Where did our neighbors go?" Yeonjun asked, looking around for the two that dropped by. "They went home?" Seonghwa said, Yeonjun frowning. "Invite them back for some coffee at least," Yeonjun said, Seonghwa talking out his phone having Minjun's number. He dialed the number, Hongjoong walking into the living room and throwing himself onto the couch after waving bye at Wooyoung and San.

"Yeonjun wants you both back for some coffee," Seonghwa said, Minjun and Will appearing at the door with some wine and a whole cheese board. "Damn that was fast," Yeonjun laughed, walking over to welcome Minjun and Will back. Everyone was in the living room which left Wooyoung and San alone, Wooyoung not wanting it any other way. He needed some time to think and he didn't want San to be far away from him. Wooyoung took another sip of his drink looking at the time. They had time till 11 o'clock.