Not the Only Ones

Yeonjun tried to ignore how San was looking at Wooyoung, knowing for a fact that his eyes turned blue whenever he looked at Wooyoung. Maybe he hadn't had his morning coffee yet, or maybe he was pretending not to know. Or maybe whatever had been following them for the last few minutes was really starting to get on his nerves. "Woah, you okay?" Yeonjun asked, bumping into Yeosang who stopped abruptly. They had all gotten up taking the route down to the path that led to the coffee shop deciding to kick off their morning there before exploring.

Yeonjun followed Yeosang's gaze, finding him looking at the small hidden archway. "Can I take everyone?" Yeosang asked, making Yeonjun smile. It was a secret between the both of them, so Yeosang asking first made Yeonjun's heart flutter. Yeonjun kissed Yeosang on the cheek, walking past him and towards Yunho, Mingi, and Jongho. Yeosang took that as a yes, his eyes following Yeonjun for another second.

"My loves, prepare to get dirty," Yeonjun said, turning around to wink at Yeosang. "Isn't it a little too early for that?" Mingi asked, Jongho humming along to Monsta X's Rotate. Yunho looked at him with wide eyes, Wooyoung hiccuping at the comment. He still couldn't believe that San said what he had said. Seonghwa and Hongjoong avoided looking at each other. Seonghwa ticked at San, and Hongjoong at him.

Somewhere in the middle Yeonjun was starting to look ticked too, but no one really knew why.

Yunho's phone rang, interrupting the conversation. Everyone looked at him, Mingi giving him a strange look. Yunho turned his phone off for the sunrise. It was silent and he didn't touch his phone ever since so how was it ringing? Everyone looked at Yunho, San and Hongjoong frowning as Yunho read the caller ID.

Yunho poked the side of his cheek, feeling Mingi's eyes on him. He looked up, making eye contact and holding it. Yunho looked scared, not because Han-gyeol was calling but because Mingi looked mad. Yunho held his breath, waiting for Mingi to say something. To drag him away in the forest somewhere and smash his phone and ask for an explanation.

"Oh frick wait didn't we forget the car?" Mingi said, Yunho letting out a shaky breath, the attention on him suddenly disappearing. "We have legs," Yeonjun said, looking down at his feet as if he wasn't aware of his legs earlier. "I left it unlocked," Mingi said, giving Yunho enough time to either hang up or pick up.

Yunho hung up, texting that he couldn't talk. "You have a half hour , or I'm coming over there,' Han-gyeol replied, a timer being set and beginning its count down on the screen. Yunho looked at San, who had red eyes, shaking his head no. Han-gyeol would make a scene and he didn't want that. Not in front of Mingi.

"Business call?" Yeonjun asked, looking at Yunho. "Annoying spam call," Yunho answered honestly, Yeonjun raising a brow. "I'll go get the car then," Yeonjun said, Mingi wanting to join. He couldn't be with Yunho right now. He'd stress him out and Yunho already looked stressed.

"I'll come too," Mingi said, linking arms with Yeonjun. Mingi looked to his side, Yunho linking his arm with his. "Me too," Yunho said, Mingi looking at him. "Count me in," Jongho said, saluting the others before walking back towards the drive in. "We'll meet at the cafe then?" Yeonjun said, turning around to see if anyone else would join.

"Let's go together," Yeosang said, not liking the idea of being apart. He'd rather spend the last day of their vacation together than apart. Especially with San's nightmare and the shadow person him and Jongho saw. "Are you sure?" Yeonjun asked, Yeosang nodding. "I'll show them some other time," Yeosang said, looking at everyone who was already following them.

"To the car!" Yeonjun announced, everyone making their way back to the drive in. It didn't take before they got to the car, Mingi having left the trunk open as well as all the windows. They parked the car in the nearest free spot, wanting to walk to the coffee shop, Hongjoong offering to pick them up if they got tired.