Chapter 69

Five months later

The plane lands at the private hanger in Rome. Not long after landing Tony, Kristina & Sophia exit the plane. There is a limo driver waiting for them, dressed in a black suit & tie. He's quite handsome with his chiseled jawline, dark hair & tan.

"Buongiorno Signor e Signora Stark. Benvenuto a Roma. I will be your driver. I'm Enzo." He shakes Tony's hand then Kristina's.
"Nice to meet you", Tony says.
"Great to meet you", Kristina says with a smile.
"And who is this little one", he says with a thick accent.

"This is our daughter Sophia." David, Angelina & Happy step off the plane.

"She is precious. I hope you all have a magnificent time in Rome. Take in the culture, the cuisine & many wonderful sights", Enzo states.

"Sounds perfetto", Kristina replies.
David, Angelina & Happy set their luggage in the trunk.
"Oh, guys this is Enzo. Enzo, this is my dad David, his girlfriend Angelina & our best friend Happy", Kristina says.
"Wonderful to meet all of you. I hope you enjoy your stay. Rome is a beautiful city", Enzo smiles. They all smile & politely wave.

Everyone shuttles in & soon they drive off to the hotel. Sophia has been fussy.

"I know, munchkin. We'll be there soon." Tony plays with her to pass the time. Nearly twenty-five minutes later, the arrive at the Palazzo Manfredi Hotel which is very close to the colosseum. They all get out of the limo, complimenting the view. Kristina heads inside with Sophia & gets everyone checked in. They soon head to their separate rooms. Tony unlocks the room.

"Home sweet home." They step in & look around. Tony walks over to the window & opens the curtains.

"Kris

"Kris. This view is incredible", Tony comments.
"I'm glad you love it", she replies. He kisses her.
"Wanna test out the bed?", Kristina asks.
"We have the baby." She shoves him playfully.
"Not what I meant, Anthony." Tony chuckles. She takes Sophia out of the car seat & they all lay on the bed.

"Man, this is really comfortable", Kristina states.
"I could fall asleep."
"Uh-uh. We just got here. Isn't that right, Sophia?" Sophia mumbles, "dada." Tony takes Sophia & lifts her in the air. Sophia giggles. Kristina watches them & smiles. Kristina takes Sophia, lays her down & tickles her. She giggles loudly & squirms.
"Now she's happy", Tony chuckles.
"Should we get up to go sightseeing now?", Kristina asks.

"Yeah. Let's go, my beauties", Tony replies getting up. A few minutes later, they leave their hotel room & head to the lobby. Happy, Angelina & David are waiting for them.
"Took you guys long enough", Happy says as they approach.
"Yeah, yeah." They all walk out & head into the limo. For the next 6 hours they visit Rome's best sites. They visit the Colosseum, the Pantheon, Santa Maria in Via Lata, the Sistine chapel & ending with a visit to the Trevi Fountain.