Chapter 23

A few days later
Tony's Office
3pm

Kristina knocks on Tony's door. She peers inside & sees him working at his desk.
"Hey. Can I come in?", she asks. He puts his pen down & looks up.
"Yeah. What's up?" She walks in & closes the door behind her.

"Everyone is leaving. I was wondering when you were headed out?" He sighs.
"I'm not sure." She comes over & sits in his lap.
"Need my help with anything?" He holds her.
"No, baby. This is shit I need to do myself." She smiles.

"Well ok. Thought I'd ask." She stands up & he yanks her back down to kiss her.

They pull apart & he picks her up, carrying her to his couch

They pull apart & he picks her up, carrying her to his couch. He lays her down & they continue kissing. He runs his hand up her thigh as she unbuttons his shirt & unbuckles his pants. He pulls her panties down as Happy knocks on the door. They ignore it but Happy walks in.

"Holy shit. Sorry", he says shocked. Tony & Kristina look over at him.
"Can I help you?", Tony asks annoyed.
"I was just coming to check on you. See if you were ready but my bad."
"You don't have to leave, Happy", she says. Tony gives her the evil eye.
"No, he needs to leave", Tony says.

Happy gives a polite smile.
"It's fine. I interrupted."
"And yet you're still here", Tony says.
"Anthony Edward Stark, stop being so mean to him." Happy tries his hardest not to laugh. Tony gives her a nasty face.

"What are you doing?", Tony asks suspiciously. She bites her lip & shrugs innocently.
"It's not like I haven't had the both of you at once", she remarks. Tony & Happy exchange looks. Happy shrugs & Tony rolls his eyes.
"Whatever, fine. Lock the door, Hogan."

Happy locks the door, Tony pulls down the shade & Kristina opens her blouse

Happy locks the door, Tony pulls down the shade & Kristina opens her blouse. She lays back, watching them.
Tony walks over to her as Happy lies on top of her, kissing her. He slides his tongue in, as his fingers slip into her. Making her extra wet for him. Soon after, he takes his fingers out & sucks her wetness off.

He pushes himself inside of her, both moaning at once. She grabs his face & kisses him. She slides her hand down his chest as he stares into her eyes. He moans as he grabs her & lays back while Tony watches her ride him. She rides faster, he feels her getting closer to her orgasm. He grabs onto her hip & pulls her down by her hair to kiss him.

She moans his name into his mouth as she slams down hard, feeling her explosive release. He thrusts into her once she finishes as he gets closer to his release. She knows he's getting closer so she teases him by bouncing on him while he thrusts harder. He pulls out, twitching as he cums hard.

She bites her lip, watching his facial expression

She bites her lip, watching his facial expression. Tony grabs her, kissing her passionately. She crouches down & sucks him off as he grips his hand into her hair. Happy cleans himself off. Tony lets his hand go & snaps his fingers. She looks at him & he taps the armrest of the couch.

She gets up & bends over the armrest.
"That's my good girl", he says in her ear. She moans, biting her lip. He shoves himself inside her. He spanks her ass then grips her hips as he slams into her. She leans her head back so Tony can kiss her. He grabs her hair, pulling it hard. She moans loudly as he keeps pounding into her.

She inches closer to her orgasm. She stands up as he continues. Kissing her & whispering.
"You're not cumming yet. I want you to beg me to cum. Understand?", he says aggressively. She nods. He feels her almost reaching her peak, he pulls out. He repeats this process, edging her three more times.

She whimpers as he continues teasing.
"What's the matter? Hmm?", he asks sarcastically. She bites her lip, closing her eyes. He yanks her head back by her hair.
"You know I don't like repeating myself. Answer me", he harshly says.
"Please let me cum. Please", she replies.

He chuckles, kissing her.
"Say it again. Beg me to let you cum." She stands up a bit.
"Please...please...let me cum. Please", she whispers against his mouth, their eyes locked. He kisses her hard.
"Cum now & fast. Got it?", he responds. She nods, moaning as he pounds harder into her.

Within seconds, she feels her juices gushing out as she moans loudly. He covers her mouth as he muffles her screams. Her explosive orgasm drips down her inner thighs. He slams into her, bursting his warm load deep inside. He moans, biting his lip. He eventually pulls out & gets cleaned up. Kristina fixes herself & proceeds to kiss Happy & Tony.

Tony, Kristina & Happy sit on the couch.
"Happy early birthday to me", she chuckles. They get up & leave the office together. Happy drives them to Tony's mansion but stops to buy a couple of pizzas along the way. They arrive at the mansion & Kristina runs to the bathroom. Not long after, she walks out.

"God, you eat pizza like a New Yorker", she says

"God, you eat pizza like a New Yorker", she says. He takes a bite.
"That's the best way to eat it." She laughs, sitting down next to him. She grabs a slice & dials her dad's number. He answers right away. They talk for about ten minutes before they hang up.

"How's your dad?", Happy asks.
"He's good. Sounding better."
"That's great, baby", Tony says.
"Have you thought about what club or clubs you want to go to for your birthday?", Happy asks.

"Any club would do. I just want to dance." Happy, Tony & Kristina sit on the couch & flip through the movie channels. Tony finds a slasher movie & he cuddles up with Kristina, playing with her hair.
"I hate how predictable movies are."
"Sshh, you're ruining it", Happy says.

They chuckle. Tony throws a blanket over their bodies. They make out during the movie. Happy rolls his eyes. Once the movie's over, Kristina & Tony head up to his room to take a shower. After their shower, they hang out on his balcony. Have a few drinks & talk.

They fall asleep early at around 9pm.