Chapter 26

Kristina & Genevieve are preparing dinner at the mansion. Tony & Happy went to pick up Kristina's dad from the airport. This is a big day for Kristina. It's her first dinner with her dad after moving in with Tony.

"So how's it been? Living in sin?", Genevieve jokes

"So how's it been? Living in sin?", Genevieve jokes. Kristina laughs.
"It's been good. I miss hanging out with you everyday." Genevieve smiles.
"Aww. I miss you too, chica." A little while later, the men finally arrive as the girls set the table.

"Hey, my beauty."
"Hi dad", she says hugging him.
"Smells good in here." Tony kisses her cheek.
"Thanks. Hey can you & Happy show my dad around? Dinner is almost ready."
"You bet." Tony & Happy give Kristina's dad a tour of the mansion.

Kristina takes out the beef tenderloin & veggies from the oven & sets it on the stove. Genevieve finishes up the homemade four cheese mashed potatoes. The girls bring out the wine & set it on the island. The men come back down about six minutes later.

"Dinner's ready. Everyone make a plate", Kristina says. One by one they each prepare their plates & sit down at the kitchen table. Kristina's phone rings. Tony notices the caller I.D. She grabs the phone & answers it. She walks into the living room. A couple minutes later, she comes back to the table.

"So that was Peter

"So that was Peter. There's a movie premiere in two weeks for the new Days Inn film. He produced the soundtrack & wanted to invite all of us. Is that ok with you guys?" Everyone nods in agreement so she sends a quick text to Peter. Kristina makes herself a plate & sits at the table.

Everyone enjoys dinner. They all talk & laugh. Once they're done with dinner, Kristina tells her dad that there's homemade chocolate peanut butter pie.
She brings it out & serves him a slice.
"This looks great." He takes a bite.
"Tastes just like your mother's. It's delicious." Kristina smiles.
"Yes! That's what I wanted!"

Tony loads up the dishwasher while Kristina cleans off the kitchen counters.
Her dad puts the plate in the sink & washes it.
"Dad, you didn't have to do that." He smiles.

"You've done enough already." They all go hang out in the living room for a bit. Genevieve tells everyone about her trip to South Africa & shows them photos.
A couple of hours fly by when Kristina's dad stands up & tells everyone he's going to bed early. He says goodnight & Happy shows him to his room. Soon after, Genevieve leaves.

Tony & Kristina head upstairs to the bedroom. Tony locks the door. They kiss & he pins her against the wall. He lifts up her dress & begins eating her out.
She moans quietly as he tongue explores her arousal. When he pulls away, they both undress & get in bed. He kisses her, teasing her.

Their tongues swirl as the kissing increases

"I love the way you taste", he whispers grabbing her face & kissing her harder.
"Lay back, baby", she says as she slides under the covers. She glides her tongue along his shaft. Her hands caress his thighs. She teases his sac as he moans lightly.

Not long after, she takes him into her mouth. He lifts the blanket as he locks eyes with her. He grabs a handful of hair as he watches her use her hand & mouth simultaneously. He lays his head back as she continues. She finally pulls up & she gets on top.

She wastes no time as she shoves him deep inside. She gasps as she feels every hardened inch stretch her inner walls. She begins riding, painfully slow. He watches her facial expressions as she gets lost in the moment. She plants her hands on his chest as she rides a bit faster. In one move, he flips her over as he thrusts into her. She grips with his hair.

"Babygirl.... goddamn...cum now", he says whispering into her ear. She moans as she bursts around him. He kisses her so intensely, it takes her breath away. He pulls away. She moans into his ear.
"I love you."
"I love you", he replies. Not long after, he explodes within her. Leaving his mark.

He pulls out & lays on his back. She lays her head on her pillow, catching her breath. He grabs her hand & kisses it.
"So we have to go shopping soon", he says.

"For the premiere?", she asks.
"Yeah. I know you want to go."
"Don't you?", she asks. He shrugs. She turns over to face him.
"What's wrong?", she asks. He stays quiet, looking up at the ceiling.
"Tony? Come on, I know you. There's something bothering you. Tell me."

He sighs then turns over to face her.
"How often does Peter call you?"
"Rarely. We usually text like every few months. Does that bother you?"
"I don't know. Maybe." She sits up.
"Baby, if it bothers you, just tell me. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

He sits up.
"That's the thing. I don't want it to bother me. You guys had history together long before we got together." He rubs his face before looking at her.
"He meant something to you. I get that. You guys moved passed your issues & it seems like you're good friends."

She nods, paying close attention to everything he says.
"I love you. I know you love me. I'm not asking you to cut ties with him or anything. I want you to know that. I've never been friends with any ex so the friendship you guys share... it's weird to me. That's all."

"Trust me, I understand. It was weird at first for me too. It's still very awkward between us. That's why I prefer to text rather than call him." He plants a soft kiss on her forehead.
"I love you, Anthony Edward Stark."
"I love you too." She leans in & kisses him.

Once they pull apart, they get settled in bed as Tony answers a few emails. Afterwards, he cuddles with her & they fall asleep.