Chapter 49

A couple of weeks later, Tony & Kristina are back in Malibu. Kristina took a pregnancy test the night before & it's negative. A small part of her is relieved but the majority of her is frustrated. Tony noticed the shift in her attitude. He takes a quick shower when she leaves for work. Afterwards, he steps out the shower to dry off & gets dressed.

He brushes his teeth & tosses the empty tube of toothpaste in the trash. He notices a Clearblue pregnancy test, pulls it out & sets it on the counter. He stares at it while he finishes brushing his teeth.
Not Pregnant.

He spits out any of the remaining toothpaste & gargles mouthwash

He spits out any of the remaining toothpaste & gargles mouthwash. Then spits it out. He holds the test in his hands.

He sighs reading the text over & over again. He tosses it back in the trash & goes to run a few errands. He comes back home about two hours later. Tony unloads the groceries & puts them away. Tony decides to make dinner for Kristina. After a long day at the office, she comes homes to a romantic dinner.

She takes off her heels & sees him cooking. The kitchen table is set up with candlelight.
"What's all this?"
"Thought I'd make dinner for you. Beef tenderloin with mushroom sauce, mashed potatoes & broccoli."

"Smells delicious", she says kissing his shoulder.
"How was work?"
"Oh, you know. Hectic as hell. Everyone's still gossiping  about Loki's attack."
"Still?"
"Yup. Apparently, you're even more badass", she chuckles opening the wine bottle.
"You sound surprised."

"I'm not. I know that you are", she says pouring herself a glass.
"Gimme a sip, yeah?", he asks. She walks over to him & tips the cup to his lips.
"Mmm. That's good." She chuckles.
"How was your day, babe?"
"Good. Took a shower right after you left, ran some errands. Made dinner. Nothing exciting."

"It may not be exciting but it's definitely appreciated. Is Happy joining us?"
"No. He's got plans with Genevieve."
"What? I'm gonna kick her ass. She didn't even tell me & I talked to her yesterday."
"Hey, grab the plates, please? Dinners ready." She sets her glass down on the island & grabs the plates from the table.

He fixes up the plates.
"Want me to help?"
"Sure. Sit that ass down."
"Tony. I was being serious."
"I know. So was I." She grabs her glass of wine & sits down at the table. After plating, he sets it down in front of her.
"Damn. This looks so good."
"Thank you. Mind doing the dishes for me?"
"No, not at all." She kisses him then they dig in.

She takes a bite out of the beef tenderloin.
"Mmm. It's really good."
"Good. Bon appetit", he says as they clink glasses. They talk & eat. Once dinner is done, Kristina washes the dishes while Tony goes upstairs to prepare. She puts the dishes away, blows out the candle & goes upstairs.

She opens the bedroom door. The lights are dim with a gorgeous view of the city.
"Come here ", he says. He grabs her hand & guides her to the bathroom.
"Oh my god, Tony." She gushes seeing the tub filled with bubbles & some rose petals. A few tea candles & rose petals are scattered around the tub with a bottle of champagne & some strawberries.

"Get in & relax", he says

"Get in & relax", he says. He helps her undress then she steps in. He kisses her neck & rubs her shoulders. His pressure is firm but relaxing, kneading her stress away.
"Mmm. I could get used to this", she states. He softly kisses her neck.
"I love you. You're my queen & should be treated as such", he whispers in her ear. She smiles & turns her head.
"I love you too, handsome."

"Soak for a bit. I'll pour us a drink." He kisses the top of her head & pops open the bottle of champagne. He pours her a glass & drops in a strawberry then hands it to her.

"Thank you. If you keep this up, you're going to make me spoiled", she jokes.
"You're my wife. I'm supposed to spoil you." He pours himself a glass & takes a sip. He puts it down then starts massaging her feet. She groans a bit.
"Feels good?"
"Yeah, feels fantastic."
"Good. I want you nice & relaxed."

"Why?", she asks suspiciously. She takes a sip of her wine.
"No reason." He washes his hands & kisses her then feeds her a strawberry.
She feeds him one in return. They clink glasses & stay quiet. Enjoying the quiet house. Soon, they both refill their glasses as she feels her body relaxing more & more. Or is it the champagne that's helping it? Who cares.

"This has been wonderful but I think I'm going to get out."
"I'll leave you alone to dry off." Tony gets up & walks out of the room. Kristina steps out of the tub & grabs a nearby towel. She dries off, wraps the towel around her body & joins Tony in the bedroom.

Tony sits in the middle of the bed, close to the edge. He's in his boxers. Toys are displayed behind him. He taps his lap. She walks over & straddles him.
"I saw the pregnancy test." She looks down.
"Uh-uh. Look at me." She meets his eyes.
"Baby, it'll happen when it happens."

"I know, I know. I don't know why I'm rushing it." He kisses her nose.
"We don't have to rush it, Kris. We can enjoy it just being the two of us." He kisses her.
"Alright. Fine."
"Wanna have some fun tonight?", he asks. She nods biting her lip.
"Yeah?", he whispers, smiling.
"Yeah. No toys tonight. I just want you."
"Whatever you want, beautiful."

He wraps his hand in her hair & kisses her while the other grabs her ass. Kristina wraps her arms around his neck.
"God, I love you so much", he says deepening their kiss. She pulls away for a moment, caressing the back of his head.
"I love you too. I'm sorry for letting this get to me."

"Baby, you don't need to be sorry. We will have a baby. Alright? Don't stress too much over it." She kisses him.
"I know, you're right."
"I'm what?", he asks. She rolls her eyes.
"You're right. Now, before you ruin the moment with your narcissism, kiss me."
He kisses her & they lay on their sides on the bed. Kristina tosses the towel to the floor.

Tony pulls his boxers down & Kristina throws her leg over his hip. Tony scoots closer to her & presses his body against hers. He grabs her hip & enters her. He thrusts into her nice & slow. She touches his face, moaning softly as he groans. She kisses him, his hands caressing her back. They stare into each other's eyes. Tony smirks at her & rolls on top of her.

He interlocks his hands with hers & raises them above her head. Their foreheads & noses touching.
"I love you."
"I love you too, baby." She kisses him, allowing his tongue to enter her mouth. She wraps her legs around him as he caresses her thigh. She kisses his collarbone, sending chills throughout his body.

Soon, Tony thrusts a bit quicker as he feels his climax on the brink of eruption. He kisses her neck as his orgasm shudders out of him, moaning into her ear. She lightly drags her nails on his back until his orgasm finishes. He kisses her nose then rolls off.

Tony holds her hand as they lay there not saying anything.
"I love you, Tony. I'm sorry for being so neurotic."
"It's fine. I understand. You don't need to apologize. You always gave me shit for not telling you things. So, why not talk to me about this?" They turn to face each other.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because it's a hard subject to talk about."
"But that's why I'm here. I can help ease whatever you are feeling." She nods.
"I know you're right. I'm sorry." He kisses her.
"I don't want you to be. Just talk to me, alright."
"I will." They spend the next couple of hours discussing everything baby related.