Chapter 29

Venetian Hotel
Las Vegas
9:20am

Kristina & Tony leave their room & take the elevator to the restaurant.
"By the way, Rhodey will be here too. He's going to be keeping Happy company so we can spend some alone time together." She smirks.

"You've literally thought of everything."
She kisses him as her hand travels down to his bulge. She feels how hard he is already. She unzips him & gets on her knees.

"I told you to behave today."
"And yet, I don't see you stopping me", she says before sliding her mouth on his waiting erection. He presses the stop button as he grabs onto her hair. Kristina indulges in the adrenaline rush as she uses her hand to stroke him in her mouth. Tony slams his hands into the wall as his moans fills the tiny closed space.

He shoves himself deeper as he unleashes his explosive load. His warm juices effortlessly slides down her throat. She pulls herself away. Wiping her lips with her devilish grin, she eyes him.

He fixes himself & zips his pants. She starts the elevator back up & fixes her hair. The elevator finally opens. Tony grabs her hand & they step out. They stroll to the restaurant & get seated right away.

"Order whatever you want, baby", he says looking over the menu

"Order whatever you want, baby", he says looking over the menu. He orders eggs benedict & she orders the crepes with seasonal fruit.

Not long after the waiter comes over with their food. A little boy runs up to Tony.

"Mr. Stark. Mr. Stark. Can I get an autograph & a photo?", he asks excitedly.
"Sure", Tony replies smiling. The little boy's mother walks over.
"Sorry to interrupt."

"No interruption at all", Kristina says smiling. The boy's mom takes a photo of Tony & her son.
"Thanks, Mr. Stark", he says smiling.
"No problem buddy."
"Is this your wife, Mr. Stark?"

"Honey, don't ask that", his mother says. Tony laughs.
"I'm his girlfriend. Name's Kristina", she says shaking his hand.
"Wow. So cool. I'm Bryan."
"Nice to meet you." They're about to leave when he whispers something into Tony's ear & walks away.
"Thank you for making his day, Mr. Stark. Enjoy your food."

"He was adorable. What did he say?"
"That you're so pretty." She chuckles.
"Aww. That's so sweet." They continue eating. Once they've finished, Tony pays & they leave.

"So where to?", Tony asks.
"The casino", Kristina replies. They walk to the lobby casino. Tony wants to play craps. She sees Happy.
"How's your room?", Happy asks.
"Freaking sweet", she laughs.