Chapter 28

The following morning
6:30am

Kristina wakes up & stretches. Tony is still asleep. She turns over & watches Tony sleep. She kisses his cheek softly.
"How are you this gorgeous?", she whispers.
"Genetics."

"I didn't mean to wake you

"I didn't mean to wake you. I'm sorry."
"Don't be. But it is a little creepy that you watch me sleep", he says. She chuckles. She turns over to cuddle with him, draping his arm over her. He pulls her in closer. His hard-on presses into her.
"Well, Mr. Stark. Someone's happy to see me."

"Don't flatter yourself. It's morning", he says sarcastically. She laughs, shoving his arm away.
"Asshole." He chuckles. He flips her onto her back & pins her down.
"What did you just say?", Tony asks.
She bites her lip.
"I'm sorry, Mr. Stark."

He smirks then kisses her neck. His hand lifts her leg, wrapping it around his hip. His phone rings. They both groan. He rolls over & leaves the room to answer it. Kristina can hear him speaking loudly on the phone. He comes back in fifteen minutes later. He sits on the bed.

"I love you, gorgeous."
"I love you too."
"Ever been to Vegas?"
"Nope."
"Well good. We leave in an hour." She squeals.
"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Get that sexy ass up & pack", he says walking away. Kristina jumps up, grabs her small suitcase & starts packing. Several minutes later, she's packed up & ready to go. She gets a message from Genevieve.

"I have to talk to you. Call me."

Kristina calls Genevieve right away. She answers after the first ring.
"What's going on? Are you ok?", Kristina asks.
"I'm good. Sorry."
"It sounded urgent. Don't scare me like that." Genevieve laughs.
"I slept with Happy."
"Oh my god. How was it?", Kristina chuckles.

"Girl, he's so good. We left the after-party, took a taxi back to the house. We kissed & yeah", Genevieve replies. The girls giggle. Kristina puts the phone on speaker & goes to get dressed.
"He is still there?"
"No, he left a little while ago. We fucked before he left." Kristina chuckles.