Chapter 57

A month later
Genevieve's Soho home
3pm

"Come on in, you two. Kris, you look so pretty & glowy", Genevieve states.
"Thank you."
Tony & Kristina enter Genevieve's new home for the Kristina's baby shower she is hosting. Kristina wears a white maternity dress that Tony bought for her. They are the first people to arrive & she shows them the set up in the living room/dining room area.

"Whoa. Viev, this looks amazing!"
"Look beautiful", Tony says.
"Thank you. All the food is catered. Tony gave me specific instructions on what foods to order. We got sweets from that bakery a couple of blocks away. Plus, catering should be here in about an hour. All breakfast food."

"Sounds great", Kristina says. Genevieve gives them a tour of her place & shows Kristina her ideas for a baby's room. Afterwards, they come back to the living room.
"How's my little niece doing?", she asks rubbing Kristina's belly.

"She's great. Been kicking alot more."
"Aww. She's going to be so adorable. By the way, I forgot to tell you that I invited my boyfriend."
"Oh, the secret one you've been dating?", Tony asks.

"Yup. I can't wait for you guys to see him. Wanna see a picture?", Genevieve asks.
"Duh", Kristina replies. Genevieve pulls out her phone & hands it to them with a big smile on her face.

"Javier?! Oh my god", Kristina says loudly

"I ran into him when I went to visit my parents. We started talking & it developed into a relationship."

"I haven't seen him in like fifteen years. How's he been?"
"Good. One kid, divorced for four years now."
"Who's Javier?", Tony asks.
"He grew up with us, Peter & Max."

"And Max is Genevieve's ex, right?"
"Yeah. See, you're catching on", Kristina jokes. The doorbell rings & Genevieve rushes to the door. Tony & Kristina share a kiss.

David, Angelina, Peter & his brothers have shown up

David, Angelina, Peter & his brothers have shown up. David clears his throat upon seeing them kiss. They pull apart.

"Hi dad."
"David, good to see you", Tony says.
"Good to see you too, Tony. Míja. You look beautiful", he says kissing her cheek & hugging her. She turns to Angelina as they pull apart.