Chapter 18

One month later
Maldives Resort

Genevieve, Kristina, Tony, Happy & Rhodey arrive at the resort. Each of them get their own room. Tony & Kristina share. They tour the rental house.
"Holy shit. Tony, this place is spectacular", Genevieve says.

"I'm glad you approve", he smiles. Tony & Kristina head to their room to unpack. Kristina stares at Tony as he comes out the bathroom. She raises an eyebrow & smirks.
"What?", he asks. She walks over to him.

"You promised to fuck me on every surface of this room. I hope you keep your word." She bites her lip. He grabs her hair, yanking her head back. She moans. He steps in closer.
"I always keep my word." He kisses her lips, biting & sucking her bottom lip before pulling away.

"Now, let's go from a swim. Get your suit." He let's go.
"I could jump in naked", she says. He looks at her & walks back over to her.
"I don't want anyone seeing my girl like that unless I say so. You. Are. Mine. You got that?" She nods.
"Yes." He smiles.
"Good girl."

Tony & Kristina put on their swimsuits & head out. They jump into the water. Tony walks over to Kristina. He starts kissing her.

"Goddamn it guys, we just got here", Rhodey says

"Goddamn it guys, we just got here", Rhodey says. They pull apart, annoyed. "We're just kissing. Calm down", Tony says. Genevieve & Happy soon join. Everyone splashes in the water. Tony orders some tropical drinks for them. After a few hours of playing in the water, they all get out & get dressed for dinner.

Tony & Kristina shower quickly. When they step out of the bathroom in their towels, Tony hands her a box.
"Open it", he says. She opens it & sees a pair of panties. She picks them up & looks at him.
"These have some weight to it", she says.
"They are vibrating panties", he says smirking.

"Ah, I see. I'm assuming you want me to wear these tonight", she says. He eyes her up & down.
"Yes I do. You will do it." She puts them back in the box.

"No", she says looking at him directly in the eyes. He steps closer, clutching her jaw.
"I didn't fucking ask you. I told you. Now do as I say", he says sharply. She bites her lip.

"Oh? You like that? You like when I demand you to do something?", he asks. She licks her lips.
"Yes, Mr. Stark."

"Good girl. That's what I like to hear." He grabs her, kissing her.
"Go get dressed", he says. She nods & heads out when he smacks her ass hard. She puts on a spaghetti strap dress & some flats. He comes out that bathroom & sees her slip the panties on. He presses the remote & she almost loses her balance. He laughs.

"Damn it, Tony", she says standing up.
"That was not (he presses it again).." She bites her lip to keep herself from moaning out loud. There's a knock at the door & they leave the bedroom. They head to the restaurant. Once they're seated, they order food & drinks. Not long after their drinks get to the table, they all clink glasses.

About fifteen minutes later, their food comes & everyone digs in. Throughout dinner, Tony randomly presses the vibrator on. He leaves on for about two minutes then stop then presses it quickly before repeating the pattern. Everyone notices her twitching but says nothing.

Genevieve raises an eyebrow. Once they've all finished they head back to the rental house. Tony grabs Kristina & they sneak off to their room. He closes the door & pins her against the wall.

He turns on & off the panties once more

He turns on & off the panties once more. She moans into his mouth as he picks her & walks over to the bed. They flop onto the bed. She tugs at his hair, as he undresses. He pulls away & sits up. He looks at her & bites her lip.

"Bend over my lap", he says. She does as she bites her lip. He spanks her a few times. Not too hard but firm enough to feel her cheeks getting warmer.

He turns on the panties for the last time as he spanks her ass two more times. She moans each time.
"Get on all fours now", he says. She obeys & he pulls her panties down so painfully slow. He gets down onto his knees & begins tasting her.

Her pussy is already slick with her wetness. She moans loudly feeling his tongue glide up & down. He grabs onto her thighs & eats her rapidly. She cries out his name. He stands up & quickly undresses. He inserts himself slowly, she feels her walls expand.

She takes control & slams her hips into him. She turns her head around to watch his facial expressions. Kristina wiggles her hips, making him moan louder. He pulls her head back to kiss her. He teases her clit as they kiss.

She moans into his mouth.
"That feel good, baby?", he whispers against her lips. She moans.
"Yes." He picks up speed as his fingers encircle her clit. She comes undone as she climaxes, moaning into his mouth.

He tells her to lay down & he climbs on top. He slowly thrusts into her before picking up speed. He slams into her, making her moan loudly. Not long after, he pulls out & climaxes. They get cleaned up & twenty minutes later, they begin round two. Once they've finished, they cuddle in bed talking & eventually fall asleep.